Our pitching SUCKS

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That’s all
breaking news trinity GIF

We have no pitching.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
We went from Butch Thompson always having some studs to the Cann era of hurt arms and bringing in the center fielder to lemonis who had outstanding arms the first three years to now we have dog shiit for pitchers. What the hell happened in recruitment and development the last like fours years since foxhall and lemonis got here. Not having some upperclassmen that can do better than the shiit we have seen is inexcusable. Our makeshift staffs under Cann and Henderson could pitch better than this shiit

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
We went from Butch Thompson always having some studs to the Cann era of hurt arms and bringing in the center fielder to lemonis who had outstanding arms the first three years to now we have dog shiit for pitchers. What the hell happened in recruitment and development the last like fours years since foxhall and lemonis got here. Not having some upperclassmen that can do better than the shiit we have seen is inexcusable. Our makeshift staffs under Cann and Henderson could pitch better than this shiit
I think the pitching and developing of the entire NC team was done prior our current coach. He reaps the harvest and now is having to plant his own seeds and doesn't have the ability to get it done. I specifically remember reading on Indiana's message board when we hired him that we would regret hiring him. That what he accomplished at Indiana was because what the previous coach had done.

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
Not that it even matters at this point, but 1 thing that bugs the hell out of me, is the fact that we arent getting ANY updates(that Im aware of) on Pico, Cade, Nixon, Stinnett, who else am I missing? We rotate the same 8-10 guys it seems like every week now. Nixon could have gone anywhere he wanted via the portal and he chose us(I think I heard on one the podcasts, his dad played with Foxhall moons ago). Would be nice to know his status.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Not that it even matters at this point, but 1 thing that bugs the hell out of me, is the fact that we arent getting ANY updates(that Im aware of) on Pico, Cade, Nixon, Stinnett, who else am I missing? We rotate the same 8-10 guys it seems like every week now. Nixon could have gone anywhere he wanted via the portal and he chose us(I think I heard on one the podcasts, his dad played with Foxhall moons ago). Would be nice to know his status.
Stinnett is a lost cause for me even when healthy but I would like to know the status of the other 3.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login