Our women have not shown up for their game either.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Since you never post anything positive, I do find myself wondering what it is you are getting from your Mississippi State fandom.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The officials have allowed Texas A&M's big girls to beat what are you watching? us up for the first half. They have collapsed the much larger lineup they have inside the lane, daring us to try to come inside because they'll beat the crap out of us. The only thing they've called him is a couple of three-second fouls.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
And you call this start acceptable? I find myself wondering if you accept mediocrity in all aspects of your life!!

I was commenting on your posting, not the bad start, which has been a consistent thing the last 10 or so games. I've posted before about my disappointment with this team, but I post lots of other stuff too.

The start is disappointing, but the constant negativity is worse.

Played a bad first half and only down 4. That's a positive. Need to play better and get this win.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We really have a problem matching up with their much taller players and they are really taking advantage.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
I think the women are done. What is Purcell missing? We were cruising and obviously had something go out of kilter that hasn't been fixed. Does he lack the backbone to chew some azz?

Reactions: Anon1664516582

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
I was commenting on your posting, not the bad start, which has been a consistent thing the last 10 or so games. I've posted before about my disappointment with this team, but I post lots of other stuff too.

The start is disappointing, but the constant negativity is worse.

Played a bad first half and only down 4. That's a positive. Need to play better and get this win.
Now down 15 I don't think we are playing better.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Just an epic collapse by the women’s team. Idk what happened. They were cruising along and looked like they might be a top 5 seed and now unless they make a big comeback will have lost 6 of 7 to close the season with the only win being at home over last place Missouri. Probably will miss the tournament now.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
We didn't have any legs to last the entire season. That has to be recruited better because most on the team right can't outrun me.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Just an epic collapse by the women’s team. Idk what happened. They were cruising along and looked like they might be a top 5 seed and now unless they make a big comeback will have lost 6 of 7 to close the season with the only win being at home over last place Missouri. Probably will miss the tournament now.
March Sadness, Mississippi State Style

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I hope for their sake, they refuse any "live look in" of their watch party. In fact, don't even have a team get together to watch us not get selected

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
TAMU is better than us in every sport. Hopefully we don't have to forfeit our school colors.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

They played a great game in College Station to get to 20-5. From then on you couldn't write a better script than what played out in reality for how to miss the NCAA Tournament.

Sad all the way around.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They played a great game in College Station to get to 20-5. From then on you couldn't write a better script than what played out in reality for how to miss the NCAA Tournament.

Sad all the way around.
It's sad and perplexing how they completely collapsed. I wonder if we'll ever get to know why.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login