Out-coached and out-played again...

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
Why play to UGA's tempo?
We should have pressed and ran those tired legs, instead we play their game.
Nice one Stans.....

Why keep jacking up three point shots?
We had them in foul trouble, run a few plays against the zone and take it to Rhodes.
Horrible coaching tonight.

Our players looked over-confident and lazy, what did they do last night?
We couldn't make a shot, why not let Barry take the last shot?
We had a TO, we could have used it...
Good game for Barry tonight....

We will be lucky to win one game next weekend...
Same old story another year...

Oct 14, 2007
"Barry" and "good game" in the same sentence aren't allowed here. He's the worst player in MState history and needs to transfer according to this board. Never mind the fact he hit some big shots to keep us in it tonight. Never mind the fact he hustled his *** off and made some big plays with pure hustle. Never mind the fact he played solid D for most of the night. No, this loss is solely on Barry for jacking up 3s instead of passing to Chuck. Ben & Phil would never do that.

/sarc

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
We played terrible. Worst game from us in quite some time, probably Miami OH. I don't know what has gotten in to us this weekend but we need to get that out of our system ASAP. The lack of effort, the lack of heart, the way we rebounded (or failed to), our shot selection - all of that was terrible. If we repeat these past two performances next weekend we will lose, plain and simple. I hated watching this team play that way. They are too good to lose to GA the way they did.

LimpinDawg

May 29, 2007
Great game Brickhouse Barry! 3-14 shooting tonight. If that is a good game to you, you have problems.

Oct 14, 2007
Which is the point of the original post. No way you can single out any one individual for this loss tonight. As I said in a previous post, this was a total team loss: Coaches, players, managers, everyone. Randy made some big plays all night, even if they weren't on the offensive end. It's not fair to bash him like he solely cost us the game. Total team "effort," or rather lack thereof, tonight.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
Randy hit some big three's and should have had a chance at the end.
He also played some great defense tonight.
J-Money rushed that last shot, we never should have been in that situation.

Stans can not coach when he has no time to prepare...period.
Half this board knew how we should have pushed the tempo and pounded the ball down low, we did neither..

Stans sucks and y'all are finally seeing what I have been saying for years....

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login