Over 10 State caps

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
That I have that are in wearable condition, which one did my damn dog decide she wanted to chew on? Yep, the National Championship Legacy collection, which was the only one I had!

Hope everyone else has a happier Maroon Friday than me!

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
That should have been on a shelf somewhere collecting dust with your other favorite memorabilia. We've had 2 craptastic embarrassing seasons since then.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
That I have that are in wearable condition, which one did my damn dog decide she wanted to chew on? Yep, the National Championship Legacy collection, which was the only one I had!

Hope everyone else has a happier Maroon Friday than me!
You can get another next year

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Hold on guys... maybe this was a blessing in disguise.

Cowbell88, I'm really sorry to hear about your hat, but think about it this way... what if your hat was the jinx that's plagued us over the past few season? Your dog may have heard the call of the Indians beneath Davis Wade and did what she felt needed to be done to dig us out of this pit. If we make it to Omaha this season, I think that poor girl may deserve an apology and her own wing of the house.

Reactions: Anon1669338224

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
That should have been on a shelf somewhere collecting dust with your other favorite memorabilia. We've had 2 craptastic embarrassing seasons since then.
It was in my closet in my cap keeper (that’s supposed to be for shoes). It was retired from service sometime last year.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
My national championship cap is so faded and salt stained that it's almost pink. I want everyone so see that MF'er. Its not sitting on a shelf.
#metoo.

OM falling assoverbackward into a natty did somewhat cheapen it, but I'll be proud of it until the day i die.

Fritz!

Oct 16, 2014
IMG_4655.jpeg
One of my two Terrier mixes did this to one I had in the donate box (its uncomfortable as 17). I really wasn’t even mad, but mildly impressed.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
In the mid-late 70's, the players would give away their jerseys (tear-aways) as they came out of the locker room. I once got Bruce Threadgill's jersey. Wore it with pride a couple of weeks and then got in a fight with a neighbor kid. Got torn to ribbons.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
Same dog. My sons signed TA5 and Keegan James championship ball. This was in March. This one hurt much more than my hat.

The dog is GSP and we have learned the hard way to keep important things up and away. He left this on bedside table and I left my closet door open.IMG_2797.jpeg

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login