Over half way through the season... who leads for MVP of our baseball team?

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I’ve watched several games on TV and yet to attend one so my opinion is limited, but Amani Larry has been the most consistent player that I’ve seen in my limited observations. This is kinda like judging the swimsuit competition at a weight watches meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
I’ve watched several games on TV and yet to attend one so my opinion is limited, but Amani Larry has been the most consistent player that I’ve seen in my limited observations. This is kinda like judging the swimsuit competition at a weight watches meeting.
Amani Larry has been terrible in SEC play the first two weekends. A little better this weekend.
Hines is the MVP. And Clark is starting to push him

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
The off button on my remote seems to be putting in the most valuable contribution so far.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Hines is batting .400 in league play and Clark is .382, each with 3 HRs

Other than learning how to pitch in the new few days, what can they do that would satisfy our fans?

Aug 22, 2012
I'd go with Ledbetter. He's been the most consistent at the plate and in the field. Hines and Hancock have been really good at the plate, but not good in the field.
Ledbetter has several errors, one of which allowed an in the park HR at UK. Other than robbing the Homer this weekend, he isn't a very good defensive outfielder.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Hines is batting .400 in league play and Clark is .382, each with 3 HRs

Other than learning how to pitch in the new few days, what can they do that would satisfy our fans?
Not strike out swinging out of your shoes when you have bases loaded in the ninth with the winning run on first. Next up is hitting in a soft double play in the same scenario. Hines did both this last weekend.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
Ledbetter has several errors, one of which allowed an in the park HR at UK. Other than robbing the Homer this weekend, he isn't a very good defensive outfielder.
He's got one error. Not saying he's been an elite defender, just better than Hines and Hancock, both of whom we've had to actually move to DH or other positions at times this year because they were struggling so bad at the positions we hop e they could play.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I'm having a tough time choosing.
Bbkyle No Good Option GIF by Big Brother

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
The sweet release of the end of this season would be my pick. I'm rooting for him over everybody.

Thebulldogcountry1

Nov 6, 2022
Clark. His defense has been solid. He’s made adjustments at the plate to shorten his swing when he’s behind in the count. He has also one of the few guys who has kept his head up during all this mess.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login