Overall......

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
We did better than expected tonight. The most shocking thing is the improvement in the defense with Arnett gone. I did not expect that. He was a decent DC. Ole Miss, the bastards, do have a really good offense. On offense, it's still the expected transition from a Mike Leach offense to ANY other offense, even a modern air raid. Yet another example of why Leach was a horrible and absolutely LAZY hire by Cohen. Good luck with him Auburn.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
We did better than expected tonight. The most shocking thing is the improvement in the defense with Arnett gone. I did not expect that. He was a decent DC. Ole Miss, the bastards, do have a really good offense.
FIFY. Great post

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawgg

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
What the 17 does Mike Leach or the Air Raid have to do with the brain dead offensive scheme we ran this season? Did calling a shіt-ton of pass plays against LSU in 2020 cause us to call a pass to the line of scrimmage on third and long tonight? Did it make us run three up the gut runs for little yardage after a brilliant fourth and short call?

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
We did better than expected tonight. The most shocking thing is the improvement in the defense with Arnett gone. I did not expect that. He was a decent DC. Ole Miss, the bastards, do have a really good offense. On offense, it's still the expected transition from a Mike Leach offense to ANY other offense, even a modern air raid. Yet another example of why Leach was a horrible and absolutely LAZY hire by Cohen. Good luck with him Auburn.
Only human garbage takes unnecessary shots a dead people who cannot defend themselves. Congrats on achieving that status.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
What the 17 does Mike Leach or the Air Raid have to do with the brain dead offensive scheme we ran this season? Did calling a shіt-ton of pass plays against LSU in 2020 cause us to call a pass to the line of scrimmage on third and long tonight? Did it make us run three up the gut runs for little yardage after a brilliant fourth and short call?
It has nothing to do with it, and that's the whole point.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Only human garbage takes unnecessary shots a dead people who cannot defend themselves. Congrats on achieving that status.
That's a fair point, but I was taking the exact same shots at him all three years he was here and still alive, and could defend himself. We never should have hired him. The horrible eventual transition was absolutely predictable.

JDawg13

Dec 10, 2018
Overall, Ole Miss has got to be the worst 10-2 team in the country. Was at the game and they looked awful in person. Either Kiffin is checked out because he is leaving or just maybe we were that motivated to make them look pedestrian

Reactions: josebrown and Dawgg

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
That's a fair point, but I was taking the exact same shots at him all three years he was here and still alive, and could defend himself. We never should have hired him. The horrible eventual transition was absolutely predictable.
You were also saying Arnett needed another year after we put up 7 on Arkansas. Just because you don't understand football is no reason to bash a dead man.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Overall, Ole Miss has got to be the worst 10-2 team in the country. Was at the game and they looked awful in person. Either Kiffin is checked out because he is leaving or just maybe we were that motivated to make them look pedestrian
Yeah, but they are 10-2. We are 5-7.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
You were also saying Arnett needed another year after we put up 7 on Arkansas. Just because you don't understand football is no reason to bash a dead man.
Nope. What I actually said was an answer to someone who wanted to know where THIS defense had been. I said playing other teams than the Swine. I'll bash anyone, dead or alive, who runs a pure Leach air raid offense: it's just a different version of the wishbone. It has no place in modern football.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Oh, and Arnett wasn't fired because of the offense.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
Oh, and Arnett wasn't fired because of the offense.
No his job was to coach the whole team. You raved about our defense turning a corner after Arkansas when a blind man could see they had given up or bet their NIL's on us. Of course if I were you I wouldn't own up to it either. Stupidity just irks me I guess, but it isn't really your fault.

99jc

Jul 31, 2008
No his job was to coach the whole team. You raved about our defense turning a corner after Arkansas when a blind man could see they had given up or bet their NIL's on us. Of course if I were you I wouldn't own up to it either. Stupidity just irks me I guess, but it isn't really your fault.
crickets!

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
No I didn't. I was asked where this defense had been during that game, I said not playing Arkansas.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Seriously, are you on drugs? The transition was botched. If Kiffin had been our coach it would have been seamless. There are a lot of teams running AR concepts in the NFL and college. A good coach works with the hand he's dealt. A bad one blows everything up and starts from scratch. What happened this year was not a transition.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Seriously, are you on drugs? The transition was botched. If Kiffin had been our coach it would have been seamless. There are a lot of teams running AR concepts in the NFL and college. A good coach works with the hand he's dealt. A bad one blows everything up and starts from scratch. What happened this year was not a transition.
Maybe drugs but more likely just a terrible poster. I actually think just a troll

Reactions: jethreauxdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login