Pack the Hump

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Will now have a chance to showcase midrange and facilitate better……which will cultivate into instant NBA opportunities this time next year

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
We bring back all five starters from a tournament team and really boosted our backcourt via recruiting and the portal. Without knowing what other teams have, this feels like a preseason Top 25 team next year and could be our best team in a while.

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Also important to note we got him back despite blatant tampering from Calipari and Kentucky
There was blatant tampering? In what way?
I really didnt follow Tolu's last couple months- he declared for the draft, there was basically no interest or info on him about workouts, and he has announced he is coming back. Thats all I ever really heard/saw.
I did read an article that said there were internet rumors that Tolu considered UK.

What was the blatant tampering though?

bassdawg

Aug 23, 2012
There was blatant tampering? In what way?
I really didnt follow Tolu's last couple months- he declared for the draft, there was basically no interest or info on him about workouts, and he has announced he is coming back. Thats all I ever really heard/saw.
I did read an article that said there were internet rumors that Tolu considered UK.

What was the blatant tampering though?
A Kentucky beat writer (supposedly one in the know) mentioned Tolu as a prime target even though he never talked about entering the portal. That qualifies.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login