Pack your **** Leach

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I’d like to think getting out coached by Cadillac Williams in his first ever HCing game would be a wake up call for Leach, but I know better than that.

Even if we win in OT, this has been an atrocious performance by Leach and his offense.
It absolutely was a horrible game but he ain't getting fired this year. He's gonna have seven wins, and if we fired him we will never be able to hire another coach.

If he doesn't improve things next year he's going unless he has a really bad bowl game after losing the egg bowl

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
I almost don’t even care that we won. The problems that were exposed yet again tonight aren’t going away. We’re going to keep seeing this **** until we make a change.
HAHAHAH!!!

Hey the guy that runs the other board... with the 34 guy who stated white people suck at WR is waiting for you!

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Yah because he turned it over 3 times fumbled a punt and kicked a 13 yard punt.

We just beat Auburn despite all the ridiculous crap that happened. I'll never understand a State fan that can't enjoy a SEC win....to each his own.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

LandArchDawg

Sep 14, 2003
I almost don’t even care that we won. The problems that were exposed yet again tonight aren’t going away. We’re going to keep seeing this **** until we make a change.
The only real change that needs to happen is recruiting. Until that get better recruits, no coach can win here. You can't finish 10th or worse in the the SEC in recruiting year after year and expect better results on the field than that ranking. We constantly have to punch above our weight class in the SEC.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The only real change that needs to happen is recruiting. Until that get better recruits, no coach can win here. You can't finish 10th or worse in the the SEC in recruiting year after year and expect better results on the field than that ranking. We constantly have to punch above our weight class in the SEC.
That has always been about money and even now it's more about money. I'm not happy about it at all, but the sport has changed. It's gonna continue to change to adapt to the dollar bill, not whose team is fired up more.

Statefan92

Oct 9, 2022
But we can 30 receivers on scholarship that can’t get open or have a qb that can get the ball downfield to them

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login