Paging Brandon Walker

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
dalmuti;[URL="tel:2000257" said:
2000257[/URL]]how about get dave to buy me a coke?

what kind of coke? Miami coke? Dave does have a house there

gwadSIG

Aug 30, 2017
I cannot. Also we didn’t buy this one. FSU fans are just being whiny babies.

So the $1.5 million and the documentary rumors aren't true?

What are your thoughts on it? It's cool and all until JSU starts taking the top players in Mississippi.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Let's be honest here. Deion will not be at JSU for long if he can do this consistently.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
So the $1.5 million and the documentary rumors aren't true?

What are your thoughts on it? It's cool and all until JSU starts taking the top players in Mississippi.
Not happening. This is an isolated deal with Deion, and a kid who thinks he's the next Deion. He's probably making a mistake too.

I get the idealism behind it, just don't think it's based in reality.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
What if Deion just continues to poach FSU's top recruit each year until they hire him as their head coach? Not a bad strategy honestly.
I'm till trying to figure out his end game. Does he want to stay in HBCU? I mean he doesn't need the money.

TNT.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
Not happening. This is an isolated deal with Deion, and a kid who thinks he's the next Deion. He's probably making a mistake too.

I get the idealism behind it, just don't think it's based in reality.

I read a sport article this morning that spins this much differently. They agreed that he's a CB and therefore, he wants to be a CB for Deion....that whole connection. But it also said it was a very wise financial decision by this kid. Being a HUGE fish in a small pond, will likely work much better from him in regard to NIL money - much more profitable in the long run. Said he'll be a big commodity as opposed to being a "large" fish in a huge pond. They basically said he gave up the chance for FBS national championship for better personal financial gains - a business decision, if you will. It also makes sense that he's gained a ton of exposure from his decision this week. Much more national exposure than he would have had signing with FSU. It made sense after reading it. Watch Deion snag a few more good recruits who are taking notice of this. I could see it happening.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login