Parson...

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
On the radio him and Steve are fellating over van Buren. By the way, I just started listening to Bo some on out of bounds. Is he a fruit? Real question. Hopefully Parson will push for QB1 in the Spring. That would be the healthiest thing for the program if that happens. You would think he'd be a good fit for the offense and he is our highest rated guy which doesn't really matter after you step on campus. Dak proved that. I just hope the spring portal doesnt take pason with it. Any thoughts?

Reactions: WilCoDawg
Dec 15, 2023
I think Parson will end up being the backup behind Shapen this season. It’s been said that Lebby is looking to take another Portal QB as well so depending on who that is may be a factor. I do think he’s on the roster in 2024 but him starting in 2025 is not a guarantee.

Reactions: patdog

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
Parson will get a look, but he's kinda in an awkward spot. Unlikely that he will be ready next season as he was so raw this year. And then looking forward, you'll have a Year 3 Parson vs a Year 2 Van Buren, who was hand picked by Lebby. If Van Buren isn't ready in Year 2, there's a good chance that Parson would be the starter (or another transfer). But if they are close, I would expect Lebby to go with his guy.

We saw a similar situation with JoeMo in Keytaon vs Shrader/Stevens. Coaches typically lean on "their guys".

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You never know who will be the QB. We brought in Sawyer Robertson and everybody fellated him. Brought in Braden Locke the next year, nobody said a word. Locke was who was ultimately going to be the guy.

Everybody fellated Parson. Now everybody is fellating Van Buren. Parson didn't look great to me, I have a sneaky suspicion he was one of those guys that would have done awesome under Leach, after redshirting and being in the program a while.

Nobody fellated Dak, IIRC.

Everybody fellated Elijah Staley, but it was Nick Fitzgerald who set the SEC rushing record.

I have no idea, I just wish I knew what Lebby does on offense. Nobody has explained that to me yet. I didn't watch Oklahoma. Everybody just says he's awesome. They said the same things about Moorhead.

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
You never know who will be the QB. We brought in Sawyer Robertson and everybody fellated him. Brought in Braden Locke the next year, nobody said a word. Locke was who was ultimately going to be the guy.

Everybody fellated Parson. Now everybody is fellating Van Buren. Parson didn't look great to me, I have a sneaky suspicion he was one of those guys that would have done awesome under Leach, after redshirting and being in the program a while.

Everybody fellated Elijah Staley, but it was Nick Fitzgerald who set the SEC rushing record.

I have no idea, I just wish I knew what Lebby does on offense. Nobody has explained that to me yet. I didn't watch Oklahoma.
Every year we sign a QB that everyone thinks will be our next All-SEC QB for 4 years. Over half of them are gone within 2 years without ever playing. Maybe 1 in 10 will make All Conference in a P4 conference.

basedawg

Aug 22, 2012
Every year we sign a QB that everyone thinks will be our next All-SEC QB for 4 years. Over half of them are gone within 2 years without ever playing. Maybe 1 in 10 will make All Conference in a P4 conference.
Been going on for decades.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

I have no idea, I just wish I knew what Lebby does on offense. Nobody has explained that to me yet. I didn't watch Oklahoma. Everybody just says he's awesome. They said the same things about Moorhead.
I think everybody was pretty high on Dak? I don't think I kept up with recruiting then but I remember us sweating holding off LSU at the end. (Or maybe I don't remember that and just remember learning it after the fact). But I'm pretty sure we were getting high school stats from Dak as his senior season went on. In fact, I'm pretty sure Coach34 was claiming early on that Dak was going to be a huge get for us. One of the few times that his accuracy justified his confidence.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Jett sweeps, Quick pass screens, Jett sweeps, Pop passes, Jet sweeps, Swing passes, Jett sweeps.

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013

Whoa!!! You don't know what you're talking about--I haven't fellated any of those guys!!!

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017

Matt Wyatt has a break down of Lebbys offense you could watch. Or you could watch some Oklahoma offensive highlights on Youtube

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login