Paul Skenes

MaroonSadness99

Aug 1, 2022
Looks like he’s worth every penny LSU paid him. I’ve been watching some of their game along with ours and Skenes is absolutely dominating. And he is cocky as **** too.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
Well then, I can't wait for Larry, Hancock, and Forsythe, and Hines, and...Clark and that Slade guy to face him. ***************************************************************************************************

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
He looks unbeatable. He's got to have a bad game at some point, he's human, but when he's on good luck scoring runs. And LSU's got some bats. That's a complete team. Not sure who the closer is, though.

Reactions: MaroonSadness99

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
He looks unbeatable. He's got to have a bad game at some point, he's human, but when he's on good luck scoring runs. And LSU's got some bats. That's a complete team. Not sure who the closer is, though.
Closer is Christian Little, at least for now...He was a starter at Vandy and LSU got him through the portal. Some people dont know or realize Skenes picked LSU over us. Not sure how many more teams were in on his sweepstakes, but we were supposedly top 2...

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Closer is Christian Little, at least for now...He was a starter at Vandy and LSU got him through the portal. Some people dont know or realize Skenes picked LSU over us. Not sure how many more teams were in on his sweepstakes, but we were supposedly top 2...
Looks to me like he made the right choice. It’s be hard to turn down money AND a lineup overloaded with talent. I really hate the portal for baseball.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Looks to me like he made the right choice. It’s be hard to turn down money AND a lineup overloaded with talent. I really hate the portal for baseball.
But for the portal our record would be substantially worse than it is now.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022

O/U is probably 4.5 on saves for Little. LSU isn’t likely to be in many save situations this year

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login