personally, i really like relf, and think he pans out -

RuffandTumble

Oct 21, 2007
he just needs some time to learn and grow in the system ..i've seen him throw, it's pure, and he's a damn big dude, and very mobile, to boot. and he redshirted last year - he's my horse.

i wish garrett was coming to state, but i'm not going to drink myself stupid tonight just b/c he's not.

G

Goat Holder

Relf will pan out as soon as Rutland and Evans do.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
What is Relf's size compared to Rutland or Evans? Why are you so confident that he will be as bad as they are?

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
If Relf ever plays a down of SEC football we are beyond screwed. The guy was marginal in Montgomery and is a terrible passer. He's also too slow to be a running quarterback. The sheep love to compare him to Vince Young, and I almost got banned for pointing out there was only one similarity between the two.

Aug 30, 2006
The sheep love to compare him to Vince Young, and I almost got banned for pointing out there was only one similarity between the two.

There are several similarities between Chris Relf & Vince Young
-Both are well over 6 feet tall
-Both play QB
-Both are or were on full scholarship for football
-Both attend or attended a school south of the Mason Dixon line
-Both wear helmets & pads when playing football

I could go on, but I think you get the point. Relf is obviously the second coming of Vince Young. The similarities are profound.</p>

Frances Drebin

Nov 16, 2005
...ignore history are destined to repeat it.

Goat has a good point here. We always have some third stringer that the sheep see as the second coming. And he never, eeeeeevar pans out.

oem

Feb 23, 2008
Frances Drebin said:
...ignore history are destined to repeat it.

Goat has a good point here. We always have some third stringer that the sheep see as the second coming. And he never, eeeeeevar pans out.

</p>I see you've resorted to quoting the sage advice of The Rainman, one of the biggest idiots on the radio. Good luck with that.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login