Peta

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Georgia's response, in gif form:

Suck My Dick Smile GIF

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Organizations like PETA area prime example about how clueless and stupid people are these days. This thread reminds me of a quick story I would like to share. Some years ago I was hosting a dinner for a bunch of our distributors at a trade show. A few ladies, but it was mostly a group of men. We all knew each other pretty well. On that particular evening the conversation eventually drifted around to deer hunting since a bunch of the guys hunted. Nothing graphic, just casual conversation. One of the wives that happened to come along decided that this was a good opportunity to tell us how horrible all hunters are and how we were a disgrace to all other humans, blah, blah, blah. She decided to share all of her shame and wisdom on us WHILE SHE WAS EATING A PIECE OF PRIME RIB. Think about it. How stupid can you be. So many people today have no clue about where food comes from, or pretty much anything else. It all just magically appears in the grocery store or the Amazon genie just magically makes it appear. As time goes on people just get more and more detached from reality. Lord help us all.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Organizations like PETA area prime example about how clueless and stupid people are these days. This thread reminds me of a quick story I would like to share. Some years ago I was hosting a dinner for a bunch of our distributors at a trade show. A few ladies, but it was mostly a group of men. We all knew each other pretty well. On that particular evening the conversation eventually drifted around to deer hunting since a bunch of the guys hunted. Nothing graphic, just casual conversation. One of the wives that happened to come along decided that this was a good opportunity to tell us how horrible all hunters are and how we were a disgrace to all other humans, blah, blah, blah. She decided to share all of her shame and wisdom on us WHILE SHE WAS EATING A PIECE OF PRIME RIB. Think about it. How stupid can you be. So many people today have no clue about where food comes from, or pretty much anything else. It all just magically appears in the grocery store or the Amazon genie just magically makes it appear. As time goes on people just get more and more detached from reality. Lord help us all.

username and profile pic checks out

I saw a video recently of a PETA rally being held outside of a Canadian restaurant that primarily sold wild game. The cook got pissed off, grabbed a hind quarter of a deer, walked to the seating at the front of the restaurant right next to some large windows, and proceeded to butcher it. These morons recorded it and their commentary shows over and over again how silly they are. The cops showed up and the PETA people thought they would have the cook stopped. They start somewhat celebrating. Wrong. The cops eventually start laughing with the cook.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020

I saw a video recently of a PETA rally being held outside of a Canadian restaurant that primarily sold wild game. The cook got pissed off, grabbed a hind quarter of a deer, walked to the seating at the front of the restaurant right next to some large windows, and proceeded to butcher it. These morons recorded it and their commentary shows over and over again how silly they are. The cops showed up and the PETA people thought they would have the cook stopped. They start somewhat celebrating. Wrong. The cops eventually start laughing with the cook.
I saw the same video. The guy narrating sounded like I expect MSgilfer to sound like if I ever meet him. Absolute soyboy. The kind of guy who would go play video games while I hooked up with his wife, if I could ever lower myself to do that.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
PETA needs to stay in their lane.
And, this ain't it.

Looks like they are seeking attention. But this is not good for them, IMO.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

I remember that story clearly. I don't think the protesters were actually PETA, but they had the same message and overly aggressive style. Here's the story...

The restaurant is called Antler and it's in Toronto. The chef's name is Michael Hunter and he was on Rogan's podcast...

The arrogance and idiocy of these vegan animal rights BS artists is despicable. Choose whatever ridiculous lifestyle you want to, but stop right there.

Threatening another individual's business and livelihood is unconscionable to me. Think they've ever considered the massive number of small mammals that are killed producing their precious vegetables??

And to top it off, the guy they're protesting is serving about the most responsibly harvested meat you can get.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
that damn dog lives the best life of any bulldog, just like ours. lives better than the hairy PETA freaks
I don’t know about y’all but I still have to wipe my own a$$, Bully and Uga don’t, I don’t call that unethical treatment.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
You'd be hard pressed to find a bulldog better treated and cared for by their owners than what they get at UGA and MSU. It certainly doesn't appear to be "unethical" in any reasonable sense of the word. However, we should remember that PETA is run by commonsensical, not unhinged, people and give that consideration as well.***

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I used to own rental property in that area. Those snowflakes wouldn’t make it to brunch.
There's a reason all those purple-haired Antifa clowns choose Seattle and Portland to set up their cute little chaz camps. I mean if they truly want a police-free autonomous zone, we can hook them up with swaths of land in Jack-town, New Orleans, Memphis, Birmingham. I have a feeling they'd turn it down.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Since WW2 roughly 80 years ago, we have just about made The circle. Tough people create good times, good times create soft people, soft people create hard times, and then hard times create tough people once again. We are about at the end of the cycle. I have heard about this cycle several times over the years. It seems to make sense and I think we are seeing it play out in real time.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login