Pete Thamel reporting that Auburn is keeping Harsin. What a clown show.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
They know they can't fire him with cause. At some point, you can't just set money on fire.

But so many here really believe people are dropping 20M on NIL. LOL.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
I approve. With him at Auburn that represents our best chance to get an SEC West win in 2022.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
My guess is that he lawyered up quickly and did not share any info. Now they have a clause that all employees must cooporate with any future investigations.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
They know they can't fire him with cause. At some point, you can't just set money on fire.

But so many here really believe people are dropping 20M on NIL. LOL.

What a 17up to start this process and let it get public and not follow through. They've castrated him for recruiting staff and players. What do they think is going to happen going forward? If he doesn't do great this year so that it's clear he has some stability, they have just 17ed themsleves. Plus, now that he's on notice, he's probably not going to do anything stupid like sleep with anybody in his chain of command so that he can't be fired for cause going forward either.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Now he's got to find an OC and someone to replace the guy he promoted from within to be his DC after Mason said adios. Why would anyone with any credentials want to uproot their family to go coach there for more than likely just 1 year?

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I think he's been there just long enough to know where a few bodies are buried.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
This is Auburn's MO. They seem to publicly flirt with the idea that they'll move on to another coach but end up having to stick with their current coach for several years. Tuberville was the most blatant case before, but I think this one has worse optics.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Don’t underestimate the power

Plus, now that he's on notice, he's probably not going to do anything stupid like sleep with anybody in his chain of command so that he can't be fired for cause going forward either.
Of the split tail

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login