Petrino to…. Arkansas????

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
That's wild. So if the offense is good next year but the defense sucks is Pittman fired and replaced by Patrino

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

was21

May 29, 2007
He was having a sexual relationship with a subordinate in the workplace. He was fired for that. If he does it again at the same employer, have fun with that lawsuit.
Correction if wrong. Seems that I remember he was fired for lying to the AD, not for the indiscretion. Anyway, it's like: Your sin is worse than my sin.

patdog

May 28, 2007
May be one of these deals where Tittman didn't have a choice. I'm assuming he knows 2024 is his final year baring a 8 or 9 win season.
Back door to Petrino as the next Arkansas head coach. Pittman fired by mid October, Petrino as interim, then hired as head coach after the season.

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
Watching Duke v Ark and petrino was sitting with Pittman in the stands. Pittman looks uncomfortable in that spot to me. What's the sense hiring a former head coach of our team to be my OC?

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Good point. But still uncomfortable knowing it's the end.
I really don’t think he’s uncomfortable about it. At least that’s not how I interpret it. He’s mentioned multiple times he knows this is his last job. He’s done a decent job compared to what they’ve been through in recent history. Seems to be well liked by the fans, yes they want more wins but there’s no animosity. I think he’s ready to retire.

Reactions: BreckyBratt

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
I really don’t think he’s uncomfortable about it. At least that’s not how I interpret it. He’s mentioned multiple times he knows this is his last job. He’s done a decent job compared to what they’ve been through in recent history. Seems to be well liked by the fans, yes they want more wins but there’s no animosity. I think he’s ready to retire.
Understood Bodine!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login