Peyton Bowen says respect my decision(s)

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
I'll be shocked if he equals the hype. Guyer just doesn't churn out defensive plays. The QB they have going to OU will be serviceable, but I would not trust the "star value" of a defensive player from there.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
So he signs on the dotted line and says oops.....I didn't mean to. Crazy system.
He never actually signed with Oregon. He did the hat fake out and announcement but he never sent his letter to Oregon. The next day he did send in his letter… to Oklahoma.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Yes basically a commit isn't anything until they enroll in school
but is it even anything after enrolling? i mean, with the way the system is now, a recruit could sign with a school in December, enroll in January, go through spring drills, decide in May that that school isn't for him, hop in the May portal window, and be playing somewhere totally different in August. This is absolutely crazy and it's scary to think what idiots at the NCAA thought this up (or didn't think anything through, rather)

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
This idiot will probably be in the transfer portal next year. Could end up in Lane Kiffin’s locker room, for a year or so. Deion may be all over him by then. Guys like this seldom pan out. Has the term “drama queen” all over him. Sounds like a kid you don’t want in your locker room. Teams should run away from him as quickly as possible.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
This idiot will probably be in the transfer portal next year. Could end up in Lane Kiffin’s locker room, for a year or so. Deion may be all over him by then. Guys like this seldom pan out. Has the term “drama queen” all over him. Sounds like a kid you don’t want in your locker room. Teams should run away from him as quickly as possible

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login