Philly fans are the WORST!!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm still hoping for the
Movie Film GIF by Greenland

Reactions: Anon1669338224

Fedexdog

Oct 11, 2022
After living across the river from Philadelphia for 4 years I discovered that you can win the rat race there, BUT you’re still a rat.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
No one else has given it to Philly the way Bill Burr did it. It’s one of the greatest rants of all time.

• Love
Reactions: Motodawg

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Philly fans have always been #1 worst fans dating back to prehistoric times. There is nothing in Philly that ANYBODY wants or desires......ever. It's just a piss poor area of the nation to live in or near. Guess it shows in their behavior and manners.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I used to have a couple of customers right outside of Philly so I was up there 2-3 times a year. Never met anyone that acted like a decent human being.

Nov 6, 2015
Philly fans have always been #1 worst fans dating back to prehistoric times. There is nothing in Philly that ANYBODY wants or desires......ever. It's just a piss poor area of the nation to live in or near. Guess it shows in their behavior and manners.
You’ve never had a Philly cheese steak sandwich?

Reactions: She Mate Me

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I remember a Cowboys/Eagles game in Philadelphia back when Troy Aikman was the Dallas QB. Troy completes a pass and an Eagles player blasts him long after he releases the ball. Troy is obviously semi-conscious or possibly unconscious because he just lays there motionless as the medical staff is working on him. Turned out to be one of the many concussions incurred over his career. While this is going on the Philly fans are cheering their asses off. Those fans enjoyed seeing an opposing player being seriously injured way more than they should have. Then when the staff finally helped him to his feet to help him off the field they booed their asses off with the same vigor that they cheered when he was lying motionless on the ground. Worst fans ever-and they have never changed. I love it when the Eagles lose.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

SSBGDog

Sep 1, 2014
I used to have a couple of customers right outside of Philly so I was up there 2-3 times a year. Never met anyone that acted like a decent human being.
Here’s a true story. My teenage daughter had surgery on her foot in Philly back in summer of ‘21 I believe. We were staying in a hotel close to downtown when the whole George Floyd issue blew up. I kept following twitter to kinda grasp the attitude if the natives to see if we should get outta Dodge. Turns out we did and it cost me an extra $1700 to fly back to MS a day early. The rioting came within a mile of our hotel after we left. I felt helpless in a city with no gun, no car and a teenager in a wheelchair.

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login