Phoenix Travel Recs

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Hi guys, looking to take a trip to Phoenix in early April and wanted to know if anyone had any good restaurant, bar, activity, or lodging recs. Two nights will already be booked with activities though. Thanks in advance

Also when I see us finally able to score the basketball all I can think of is this
Happy Gilmore GIF

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Hi guys, looking to take a trip to Phoenix in early April and wanted to know if anyone had any good restaurant, bar, activity, or lodging recs. Two nights will already be booked with activities though. Thanks in advance

Also when I see us finally able to score the basketball all I can think of is this
Happy Gilmore GIF
Part of me really likes this post and part of me feels like you are figuratively standing on the hump and peeing towards the burial grounds that are just a hop, skip, and a jump away at Davis Wade.

• Haha
Reactions: columbiadawg2

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Cafe Monarch is really good. It’s in Scottsdale, I assume that’s reasonable. Old Town Scottsdale in general is neat.

Little Miss BBQ is good. It gets a lot of hype. Their brisket wasn’t life changing, but they have some smoked pecan pie which was legit. You might have to wait

Tempe has Mill Avenue. It’s kind of like their Bourbon Street. There’s plenty of night life.

Get breakfast at Butters. They’re fantastic.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Part of me really likes this post and part of me feels like you are figuratively standing on the hump and peeing towards the burial grounds that are just a hop, skip, and a jump away at Davis Wade.
There is nothing I can do that will appease the spirits that control our fate

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login