Picked next to last by the media. Just ahead of Vandy.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
This is a good sign, folks. It almost certainly means we will finish 2nd, which means SEC Championship game!
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Death, taxes and the bulldogs being picked next to last in the SEC…..

Since about 2010, we’ve all felt the next to last pick was bs and we’d likely finish better. However, the pick feels appropriate this year. Maybe I’d pick us ahead of Arkansas but that’s probably about it.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024

Since about 2010, we’ve all felt the next to last pick was bs and we’d likely finish better. However, the pick feels appropriate this year. Maybe I’d pick us ahead of Arkansas but that’s probably about it.
We need a statistician to run numbers on this schit the last 12 yrs or so back. How good do SEC teams do in final stats VS pre -season predictions? I saw somebody take a jab at it but failed to convince me we haven't whipped that stat's azz on a regular basis up between the shoulders.

Reactions: Puppers

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
We need a statistician to run numbers on this schit the last 12 yrs or so back. How good do SEC teams do in final stats VS pre -season predictions? I saw somebody take a jab at it but failed to convince me we haven't whipped that stat's azz on a regular basis up between the shoulders.

It'll be tight, but we can do it....
Best I've seen it a while bump. LMAO.

Last edited:

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020

Only chance is if ArKansas defense is terrible. Arkansas offense is going to be surprisingly good.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm probably wrong, but I think the season will surprise many people, especially the Big Ten and SEC.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login