Pico Kohn?

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Common theme among college pitchers that pitch a lot their freshman year.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Think he may be hurt

That seems to be the only thing that would make sense. 2nd leading returner in number of innings pitched last year, only behind Cade Smith. Only guy on the roster that has the potential to be a legit SEC weekend Fri or Sat starter besides Smith. We really, really need him to get right….whatever it is.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Is it possible he's the Tuesday starter? We have got two midweek games, so that's 5 games in 6 days. Need a lot of pitchers.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Is it possible he's the Tuesday starter? We have got two midweek games, so that's 5 games in 6 days. Need a lot of pitchers.

Certainly possible, but I was hoping he would have advanced past midweek starter status by now…..especially after what we saw from some guys this past weekend. If he starts either midweek game, chances are we won’t see him at all in the ASU series either.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
He's not the midweek starter and we threw our midweek guys an inning this weekend anyway. I think he was out due to an issue, but nothing serious.

Reactions: Perd Hapley

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
He's not the midweek starter and we threw our midweek guys an inning this weekend anyway. I think he was out due to an issue, but nothing serious.
Having two midweek games isn't normal, so I thought maybe we figured we could handle VMI without him and let him pitch against a better ULM team and maybe come back for some weekend work vs ASU.

Who knows

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login