Pigs awarded 7 FT attempts at once…

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I don’t know the whole story, but there was a flagrant 2 and a dead ball technical, then Stackhouse blew up and got another…. I can’t recall seeing that before.

This could become a common strategy against us!***

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Yeah I thought it was bullshizz. That Arkansas player with a fro pulled that step over disrespect move and Vandy reacted. He needed his *** beat. Nothing worse than 20 year old ‘kids’ acting like that. What a piece of scum. And then he’s rewarded for it.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Yeah I thought it was bullshizz. That Arkansas player with a fro pulled that step over disrespect move and Vandy reacted. He needed his *** beat. Nothing worse than 20 year old ‘kids’ acting like that. What a piece of scum. And then he’s rewarded for it.
Karma won out…. Pigs lose by double digits and fall to 1-4. Poor guys!****

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
It was BS. They could have Tee’d up the Ark player while he was shooting FTs. He kept making crying signs to the Vandy bench between shots. Stackhouse has every reason to be pissed.

Glad they blew the doors off them in the 2H.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I saw us get EIGHT at the Hump back in the early 80s. That meltdown/rant by Georgia Coach Hugh Durham was EPIC. Jeff Malone made 7 of the 8. We got two for the original foul and six more for the three techs called on Durham. We went from a shaky one point lead to a comfortable eight point win in the last 4-5 seconds of the game. 😂

Last edited:

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Refs let that one get out of hand. They just stood by letting that ARK kid do that. Just nonsense on their part.

Reactions: eckie1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login