Pissed about Harbaugh!

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I just don’t like that a coach who was suspended for 6 games for being dishonest (lying to investigators and sign stealing) made it to the National Championship game. It really says something about college football. True, in this age of NIL there’s a lot of scummy crap going on, but Harbaugh is a poster boy for the lack of standards in the sport.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I really don’t give a 17 about him lying to the NCAA… whatever they were trying to do was probably bull **** anyway

Reactions: tbaydog

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
From what I've seen, Should have been uga Washington Michigan Texas. Too me that's your 4 best teams. They are the most complete. Bama has had a gimpy offense all season. Offense from 2010. Too run heavy and not balanced enough. Saban needs to get him a real qb. At least a true dual threat. Milroe is nothing more than a running back.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
From what I've seen, Should have been uga Washington Michigan Texas. Too me that's your 4 best teams. They are the most complete. Bama has had a gimpy offense all season. Offense from 2010. Too run heavy and not balanced enough. Saban needs to get him a real qb. At least a true dual threat. Milroe is nothing more than a running back.
I hear that argument, but Bama just beat uga. Hard to argue uga is better. Bama isn’t as good as they have been recently but still a top 4, I think. It was their defense that let them down in key situations today

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I hear that argument, but Bama just beat uga. Hard to argue uga is better. Bama isn’t as good as they have been recently but still a top 4, I think. It was their defense that let them down in key situations today
They are not the bama defenses of old. Those teams would simply shut you down but granted offenses aren't what they are now. Washington's offense looks pretty good and defense isn't that bad. I may take them to win it all

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Bama beat Georgia and was the SEC champ. Come on mane

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Bama beat Georgia and was the SEC champ. Come on mane
And bama lost to Texas by double digits at home. UGA lost to bama in OT. Truth is sec was just crap at the top this year. Our best teams weren't their usual selfs. Bama cost sec chance at another title by beating uga in ot at champ game. Bama wasn't the best sec team. Uga was is.

Reactions: Fishsqeezer

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
And bama lost to Texas by double digits at home. UGA lost to bama in OT. Truth is sec was just crap at the top this year. Our best teams weren't their usual selfs. Bama cost sec chance at another title by beating uga in ot at champ game. Bama wasn't the best sec team. Uga was is.
Well that gets back to who is supposed to make the playoff - the 'best team' or the team who did the best on the field. If you're going to make a big deal out of the Texas win over Bama, you have to give Bama the benefit of the doubt for beating Georgia. And then you have Florida State, who actually did win all their games.

Good news is, this stupid 'best' argument does not matter anymore. And would matter even less if they'd do the obvious thing and have a 16-team playoff on neutral fields.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
I just don’t like that a coach who was suspended for 6 games for being dishonest (lying to investigators and sign stealing) made it to the National Championship game. It really says something about college football. True, in this age of NIL there’s a lot of scummy crap going on, but Harbaugh is a poster boy for the lack of standards in the sport.
Hell Auburn used to listen to out play calls. Sign stealing has been a thing forever. If you think Bama doesn't do everything in their ability to learn the other teams signs, you are crazy. The real travesty is Bama did NOT deserve to even be in that game.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
The real travesty in college football is that there are coaching staffs who allow other staffs to steal their signs.

Reactions: dorndawg

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
There's a lot of things I don't like about college football right now. I just get so sick of everyone fawning all over Saban all the time that I will never complain when someone beats him, even Harbaugh.

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg

FormerBully

Sep 2, 2022
College football is one of the dirtiest sports to ever exist. Paying players, sign stealing, tampering, etc. Let’s be honest, State does it too. We attempted to pay Cam and one of our best writers is the reason Hugh was fired.

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
The week before Bama beat UGA, it took somewhat of a miracle for them to beat a very mediocre Auburn team.

Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
You can't tell me that isn't being done by others either.
Maybe. But if nothing else, Harbaugh and Michigan deserved worse punishment than they got just for being so incredibly stupid about it. I don't think even we could have 17ed up spying on the other team like they did.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Maybe. But if nothing else, Harbaugh and Michigan deserved worse punishment than they got just for being so incredibly stupid about it. I don't think even we could have 17ed up spying on the other team like they did.
That isa separate issue, and you are correct.

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
This attitude is rampant within our wealthy alumni and athletic department and is a big reason why MSU will never be serious about winning. It’s very “holier than thou”

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
They still had the best team on the field, tonight.
Michael Rainey Jr Yes GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

RopeDawg

Feb 24, 2023
That whole scandal was so overblown

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login