Pitbull Stadium

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Have to admit, that's a pretty intimidating name to a stadium. What is FIU's mascot.....Panthers? Maybe they should change it to the Pit Bulls!

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Weird name I thought till I saw the rapper connection. Reminded me of one of my favorite subjects which is Bulldogs and the different types they come in. Owned a Pit and an American and have rough house played with tons of others but never injured. The English is most special for obvious reasons but wanting a healthier and more athletic dog the Johnson American is my ownership choice. The Pit if not PROPERLY trained EARLY is the most likely to snap unexpectedly. A trait that's a lot less seen in English & Americans.
The Johnson breed has the more "English" look than the Scott so I prefer the former. The best damn dog you can have IMO even if I Weren't a Bulldog myself.

1722972897439.png

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Weird name I thought till I saw the rapper connection. Reminded me of one of my favorite subjects which is Bulldogs and the different types they come in. Owned a Pit and an American and have rough house played with tons of others but never injured. The English is most special for obvious reasons but wanting a healthier and more athletic dog the Johnson American is my ownership choice. The Pit if not PROPERLY trained EARLY is the most likely to snap unexpectedly. A trait that's a lot less seen in English & Americans.
The Johnson breed has the more "English" look than the Scott so I prefer the former. The best damn dog you can have IMO even if I Weren't a Bulldog myself.

View attachment 623225
Pits or Americans require a lot of attention and exercise. If that cannot be supplied, I'd recommend getting an English or French. What I like about Pits is their passion. They go 100% in everything they do and want to please their owner more than any dog I've ever had. Very loyal dogs. And they are very intelligent. I've seen several studies where the Pit Bull was 2nd only to a Golden Retriever in mental stability and sociability......but they really have to have human contact all the time.

• Love
Reactions: Anon1704414204

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
I was listening to a podcast yesterday and someone was talking about one of the coaches describing the situation at FIU ā€¦ he said that they didnā€™t even have enough pads for all the players, money was so tight.
Maybe CBS cover 3 podcast talking about What Butch Davis said after he left.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Pits or Americans require a lot of attention and exercise. If that cannot be supplied, I'd recommend getting an English or French. What I like about Pits is their passion. They go 100% in everything they do and want to please their owner more than any dog I've ever had. Very loyal dogs. And they are very intelligent. I've seen several studies where the Pit Bull was 2nd only to a Golden Retriever in mental stability and sociability......but they really have to have human contact all the time.
Great points. When you consider loyalty, love, courage, energy, intelligence, safe family dog plus added security , they are the complete package when talking the Pits & Americans. If you want a fierce vicious guard dog, get a German Shepard, Rottweiler or Doberman. But if you want a dog that will die for you without a 2nd thought plus being trustworthy around toddlers no dog compares to a Bulldog. In fact they instinctively stay close to toddlers cuz they sense their vulnerability. They will just lovingly shrug off and willingly tolerate the ear pulling, slaps to the face and all kinds of stuff.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login