Pittman was complementary about Arnett

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Went on to say he hoped we kept him. Then he said they have to win. This tells me we are going to lose for sure. The only thing in doubt is margin of victory.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I’m sure most of the sec coach’s want us to give this staff an extension
Well. Not everybody in the SEC can win. There has to be enough teams to provide wins to the better teams. We're one of those teams that provides the wins to others.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Well. Not everybody in the SEC can win. There has to be enough teams to provide wins to the better teams. We're one of those teams that provides the wins to others.
This is the 400# gorilla in the fund raising room. Everybody wants the State alums with money to give more and more to the program but none of those folks accumulated their wealth by throwing money at lost causes. This perception has to be changed to get the money flowing and I don't know that this staff has that ability.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The thing about Arkansas that really concerns me is that quarterback is huge. If does run and he gets past our linebackers, he's gone there's nobody in our defense backfield that can tackle him.

We are going to have to score over 28 points to have a chance in this game because we're not stopping them unless we can find a pass rush that we have not found all season by Saturday.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login