Please drop the Garrett crap!

36DDD

Nov 10, 2007
He wants to play for a big time program. MSU is has won less than 50% if its football games in the history of the program. It is just the way it is. Move on. MSU is not a football school. And yes, I am a MSU graduate. What I would rather see is Ron Polk retire and lets get this baseball program built back to where it is supposed to be. MSU is a baseball school.
</p>
Remember, there was a kid named Peyton that wanted to follow his heart also! Nobody here was blaming him for going to TN. Get over it an stay focused on running Polk out of town.

DawgBot

Jun 3, 2006
Why can't MSU be decent at all three of the major sports? For a baseball school...MSU does not have an impressive history.

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
"Remember, there was a kid named Peyton that wanted to follow his heart also!"

Ole Miss was staring at major probation and his daddy couldn't stand Brewer. Little bit of a difference.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
Georgia is a better baseball school because they have a NC? What about Pepperdine?

I'm not saying that we're USC, but to say that we don't have a good baseball tradition for a baseball school is ludicrous.</p>

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
but unless DS changed something without telling me, this is an MSU sports board, and Garrett's decommitment is easily the biggest MSU sports news today. So rather than stop posting about it, how about you suck our balls?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
36DDD said:
MSU is a baseball school.
</p>

super. but since a good 85% of college sports fans to give a **** about closely following college baseball, MSU football and basketball will continue to be discussed.</p>

i dont think ive ever heard anyone say 'boy, that SEC, they sure do dominate baseball'. its because the conference is known for football and basketball by the common fan. we might as well be a curling school...it would have just as much recognition.
</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login