Please Shut up in the Future

BasedDawg

Nov 11, 2023
Everyone of y'all that dogged Will are stupid hicks. I get he had bad moments, but y'all mad his life hell for no reason at all. Next QB that comes in, that will undoubtedly be in a lot of mess due to not having an oline, y'all need to actually treat like a human being. Some of y'all need to learn to shut up sometimes. Some of y'all are getting to be like Ole Miss fans.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Everyone of y'all that dogged Will are stupid hicks. I get he had bad moments, but y'all mad his life hell for no reason at all. Next QB that comes in, that will undoubtedly be in a lot of mess due to not having an oline, y'all need to actually treat like a human being. Some of y'all need to learn to shut up sometimes. Some of y'all are getting to be like Ole Miss fans.
Obvious Old Mrs poster trying to make recruits think we are deranged.

Itsaboutus

Dec 23, 2015

Attachments

• IMG_8607.jpeg
    IMG_8607.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Dawgg

BulldawgFan

Oct 7, 2013
Will’s arm strength was just as weak this year as it was his freshmen year. He still looks scrawny. He panics at the first sign of contact. He still checks down to a RB on a critical 3rd and 19.

He obviously didn’t put in the hard work that’s required to be a great quarterback. No sympathy for him. He’s received unwarranted praise from those outside our program for the “records”. I think it made him complacent and felt he didn’t need to work like all great QB’s do. Again, no sympathy for him.

98FinanceDawg

Feb 5, 2019
The Rock Shut Up GIF

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
One and only post. Yep a black bear troll.

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
So you think the non coherent posters on this board made his life hell?

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I'll take the stats guy over the non-stats guys backing him up. Statistically speaking, the stats guy at QB is more likely to help his team win games.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
…stupid hicks.
Stupid hicks.

Either you’re an Ole Miss plant or from Jones County and have been exposed to too much Chris McDaniel.

If it’s the latter, welcome brother.

Our hicks aren’t stupid but can occasionally be half-witted.

Just try to keep it to sports. **

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Coaches ruined State's season.
Top of the line QBs can adjust to whatever offense is needed to be successful. Brandon HS ruined Will by making him a system QB. The current QB at Brandon HS is good but also not much of a runner and definitely a system QB. Fortunately for Brandon this year they have 2 very good RBs along with good WRs, so they CAN be more balanced without the QB running.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Stupid hicks.

Either you’re an Ole Miss plant or from Jones County and have been exposed to too much Chris McDaniel.

If it’s the latter, welcome brother.

Our hicks aren’t stupid but can occasionally be half-witted.

Just try to keep it to sports. **
IP address says Vicksburg

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
I’d rather have ANY starting current SEC starting QB over Will (yea, even Vandy’s QB has a cannon). Put that in your pipe and smoke it. He sucked last night and has sucked his career against any D with a pulse. Don’t let the fact that Leach was an amazing coach be blind to these facts.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022

**Whispers** Will's family are Ole Miss fans. His dad played there.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I’d rather have ANY starting current SEC starting QB over Will (yea, even Vandy’s QB has a cannon). Put that in your pipe and smoke it. He sucked last night and has sucked his career against any D with a pulse. Don’t let the fact that Leach was an amazing coach be blind to these facts.
Well, it wasn't your decision so put that in your pipe and smoke it. A lot more qualified folks made the right decision to play Will. So it doesn't matter now what any of us "would rather have". I wish we had a Heisman candidate every year playing QB and a future NFL roster of OL players.
It is what it is.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login