Please tell me what game Georgia will lose

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The one where they have fewer points than the team they're playing at the end.

But yeah, that is one seriously weak *** non conference schedule for a two time defending champ.

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
Tennessee and Auburn will be tough games. Say what you want about Freeze, but his teams were always at their best as underdogs in a big game.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Tennessee and Auburn will be tough games. Say what you want about Freeze, but his teams were always at their best as underdogs in a big game.
Auburn has these games in a row and will lose them all: A&M, Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss, State.

Then they lose and quit in the first half against Bama at the end of the season. They finish 6 and 6 and make it to a bowl, or they may lose to the Hogs and go 5 and 7.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Peyton Manning Sport GIF by Tennessee Athletics

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I'm actually pulling for them. Never seen a 3-peat. And I don't mind Georgia (or LSU) nearly as much as I hate Alabama, Tennessee or Auburn.
As a person living in Baton Rouge, I will always mind LSU. Their sidewalk fans, which is most of them since the population of this state is far too stupid to have ever set foot in a college classroom, are goddamn obnoxious. My coonass brother-in-law has a giant LSU logo tattooed on his arm. He might have graduated high school but that's about as far as his academic career took him. Hell, he's only actually been to one LSU game and that's because I bought him tickets as a gift.

Sep 12, 2013
They will probably lose to South Carolina or Missouri.

Like they historically do.

Last year was the exception, not the rule for them. They always drop a game they shouldn't. Hell, they were lucky to escape the Mizzou game with a win last year.
They’ve lost to one unranked team in the past four seasons (USCe 2019).

they pretty much stomp USCe and Mizzou every game, for the most part. At least since Kirby has really got it rolling.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
They’ve lost to one unranked team in the past four seasons (USCe 2019).

they pretty much stomp USCe and Mizzou every game, for the most part. At least since Kirby has really got it rolling.
They should have and almost did lose to mizzou last year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login