POLL: '24 Tony Awards Red Carpet

Who is the best looking, in your humble opinion?

• 1. Nicole Scherzinger

• 2. Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

• 3. Idina Menzel

• 4. Danai Gurira

• 5. Julianne Hough

• 6. Ariana DeBose

• 7. Ashley Park

• 8. Renée Elise Goldsberry

• 9. Kara Young

• 10. Elle Fanning

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Not the best collection from which to pick, but I'm limited to who showed up, and what pics were posted online. You can make 3 picks, and you can change your vote after you've made an initial vote. As always, you have to vote to see how others have voted. I always encourage folks to post a reply indicating how they voted, and why. Have fun

1. Nicole Scherzinger

Nicole Scherzinger

2. Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

3. Idina Menzel

Idina Menzel

4. Danai Gurira

Danai Gurira

5. Julianne Hough

Julianne Hough on the 2024 Tony Awards red carpet

6. Ariana DeBose

Ariana DeBose on the Tony Awards red carpet

7. Ashley Park

Ashley Park

8. Renée Elise Goldsberry

Renée Elise Goldsberry

9. Kara Young

Kara Young at Tonys

10. Elle Fanning

Elle Fanning on Tonys Red carpet

nittanymoops

Oct 31, 2021
Rachel McAdams wears a translucent gown and can't get on the ballot? If this is what America will look like under a ten party system, we get what we deserve. Sure, she started out in a car- bound,folk-singing group out of Utah, but she' now a star!!!

Consider this a wasted write in vote, like most third (11th in this case?) party efforts.

(And were Idina Menzel and Courteney Cox separated at birth?)

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Rachel McAdams wears a translucent gown and can't get on the ballot? If this is what America will look like under a ten party system, we get what we deserve. Sure, she started out in a car- bound,folk-singing group out of Utah, but she' now a star!!!

Consider this a wasted write in vote, like most third (11th in this case?) party efforts.

I rarely have the ten options picked in advance. Typically, I find 3-5 pics that are poll worthy, and then figure out the remainder while I'm putting together the poll. Rachel McAdams wasn't in my 3-5 when I decided to put together the poll, but she was under consideration for the poll. If I recall correctly, it came down to whether to go with Rachel or Ariana DeBose, and I ultimately opted for Ariana, as the Tiffany-style dress that Ariana was wearing was pretty nice, IMHO. Here's a pic of Rachel from the Tony Awards:

Rachel McAdams

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I'm going with:

Nicole Scherzinger to win,
Ashley Park to place, and
Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu to show

I went back-and-forth between Scherzinger and Park for 1st place. As for 3rd, I had a tough time choosing between Cülcüloğlu, Renée Elise Goldsberry, Julianne Hough, and Danai Gurira, but ultimately opted for Cülcüloğlu.

Reactions: Midnighter

fairgambit

Oct 12, 2021
Please retmind Kara Young to return the drapes to the Ritz-Carlton when the evening is over.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I'm going with:

Nicole Scherzinger to win,
Ashley Park to place, and
Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu to show

I went back-and-forth between Scherzinger and Park for 1st place. As for 3rd, I had a tough time choosing between Cülcüloğlu, Renée Elise Goldsberry, Julianne Hough, and Danai Gurira, but ultimately opted for Cülcüloğlu.

🥇 - Julianne Hough
🥈 - Nicole Scherzinger
🥉 - Ashley Park

Hough’s ethereal pixie look was my favorite, and Nicole is simply wearing too much; a little less and she wins. I love Ashley Park and have since seeing her in ‘Mean Girls’ musical previews in DC. Looks great as always.

Thanks Tom - missed the Tony’s this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Chatz5531

Oct 7, 2021
1718810866979.png1718810895842.png1718810923535.png Who would you rate as hottest here? Tom breaking out one of the all time worst red carpet polls:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login