Poor poor MsuD00D, ExtemeDog, Peaches and Fishwater...

M

MsuD00D

We won!!! It feels nice. However, **** Stains still sucks ***. Congrats to Jarvis and Charles for showing up for the entire 40:00 game. Congrats to Randy for showing up for the 2nd half. Congrats to Hansbrough for making 2 or 3 hustle plays, otherwise taking the rest of the night off. I get no pleasure out of seeing **** Stains do a horrible job coaching this team up, but you have to wonder what the hell is going on that his team has basically coasted through these last 3 games at a time when it REALLY counts.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
I am ecstatic that we played our game in the second half....

Goat Holder could be right..

Sweet 16 Baby....

Go Dawgs

FYI: I won a bundle on the Dawgs 2nd -4....

Great Night........

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I remember you defending Stans after the Georgia loss. +1 for your shifty net cred

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
Learn how to use the reply link.

Second, Stans was outcoached horribly against UGA. That was pretty obvious. We were outcoached, outplayed and outhustled. But if you had half a brain, you'd realize that the reason Peaches calls me "Meo" is because I defend Stansbury more than almost anyone on this board. So kiss my ***, moron.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
you dropped your Stans man love after Georgia but apparently its back now. Thats convienent, must be nice.

Shifty, sketchy. You go Meo.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
It's possible to criticize a coach after one bad game and still like him overall. Surely you are able to grasp that, right?

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
MsuD00D said:
We won!!! It feels nice. However, **** Stains still sucks ***. Congrats to Jarvis and Charles for showing up for the entire 40:00 game. Congrats to Randy for showing up for the 2nd half. Congrats to Hansbrough for making 2 or 3 hustle plays, otherwise taking the rest of the night off. I get no pleasure out of seeing **** Stains do a horrible job coaching this team up, but you have to wonder what the hell is going on that his team has basically coasted through these last 3 games at a time when it REALLY counts.

This whole **** stains act makes you sound like a %@%#%#$ idiot, and a 10 year old idiot at that. He loses he sucks, he wins he still sucks. Go figure</p>

I know you have a sixpack rep to keep here but at least try and do it without sounding like a complete moron
</p>

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
MsuD00D said:

Stansbury coaches the 3rd most winningest SEC program in the past decade behind only UK and Florida. But yea, he sucks. He has taken us to 5 of our 9 NCAA Tournaments, but he sucks. He has won 4 SEC West titles, but he sucks. He has won an SEC Championship, winning all 8 of his road games that year, but he sucks. He has won an SEC Tournament titles beating Florida and SEC Champion Bama in the process, but he sucks. If you truly believe, with all the things Stans has done, that he sucks then you may need to go learn a few things about college basketball and MSU basketball history. You may need to also listen to other SEC coaches, some of which (Bruce Pearl) voted for Stansbury as coach of the year this year. But yeah, he obviously sucks.

There is a lot of area between Stansbury being a great coach and Stansbury sucking. Perhaps you should stake out some middle ground there so you don't look like so much of an idiot to the rest of this board. Oh, and drop the lame nickname. It makes you look juvenile and idiotic.</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login