Poor, sad, WarBlogle....

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Sounds like somebody is uncomfortable that his team has found itself to be Mississippi State's little brother over the past decade.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Why is it always Auburn complaining about the bells?
To be fair they have to complain to us given that they are no longer on the level of a Bama or LSU. If they try to act like a big boy in the SEC anymore they just get laughed at so in their eyes we are easy target to pick on. Just one Devil's opinion I could be completely wrong but they seem like a fan base that has not come to terms with their current place in the world.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
They keep saying "When the Center is over the ball" and that's not the rule. The rule is once the center puts his hands on the ball. (FOOTBALL) It's the same rule the band has to follow. By the way Auburn's did not do a good job. Also, they bring their own PA system and mic up the band. They also had some vuvuzela that never stop blowing when we had the ball.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

atomic dawg

Apr 4, 2019
They have a problem with the bells because they believe they are better and a more deserving program than State. So when they lose they cant fathom that its because they suck or MSU has a better team... obviously its the bells.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Sounds like somebody is uncomfortable that his team has found itself to be Mississippi State's little brother over the past decade.

College refs have become way more lenient with celebration penalties in the last few years. You can do dances and stuff now as long as you don’t do it in the opponent’s face.

Jul 26, 2021
Which SEC team do I hate second to the rebelblackbearlandsharks? Auburn. Which SEC team is moving up my hatred ladder? Tenner. Do I often ask questions to myself and answer them vicariously on interweb message boards? Yes.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
To be fair they have to complain to us given that they are no longer on the level of a Bama or LSU. If they try to act like a big boy in the SEC anymore they just get laughed at so in their eyes we are easy target to pick on. Just one Devil's opinion I could be completely wrong but they seem like a fan base that has not come to terms with their current place in the world.
To be really fair they were complaining about them when they WERE a big boy. Shug Jordan was the one that got them banned in the first place.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
College refs have become way more lenient with celebration penalties in the last few years. You can do dances and stuff now as long as you don’t do it in the opponent’s face.
Wait a minute, didn’t they nail us for Rufus spinning the ball and then ignore some blatant spiking of the football by the opponents ? I could swear I saw that

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008

I didn’t know Barrett Sallee’s twitter handle is “War Blogle.”

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Wait a minute, didn’t they nail us for Rufus spinning the ball and then ignore some blatant spiking of the football by the opponents ? I could swear I saw that
Yes, which was stupid because I’ve seen multiple other players spin the ball after a touchdown this year with no flag thrown. Just an overly officious ref not wanting players to have fun.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
To be really fair they were complaining about them when they WERE a big boy. Shug Jordan was the one that got them banned in the first place.
I am just trying to say in the SEC of today we are an easy target for them given the series history between the two schools and the some what recent national championships appearances they have had. Even if we are 6 out of 10 recently they get to throw up the series history and their championship runs in our face given that they know we have nothing to really say back as the series is historically lopsided and State has not sniffed a national championship since the 1940's. If it were not the bells it would be something else, but it does say something that they have been on a war path against the bells since before most of the people on this board were even born.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login