Portal 3rd Base Covered

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Im Back Zoolander 2 GIF by Paramount Pictures

patdog

May 28, 2007
I think we're done with non-pitchers unless Braden Montgomery (outfielder at Stanford from Madison, MS) decides to enter the portal.
I keep hearing the rumor. And I keep wondering why in the hell he would leave Stanford. He's at a top baseball school. Doing very well there. And, oh by the way, it's one of the top universities in the world.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I keep hearing the rumor. And I keep wondering why in the hell he would leave Stanford. He's at a top baseball school. Doing very well there. And, oh by the way, it's one of the top universities in the world.
It's not just rumor

Reactions: dgsmith15

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Sounds like Montgomery will jump into the portal right before the deadline.

Keanu Reeves Film GIF

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
He's going pro after next season so he wont be getting a Stanford degree regardless. Robbie Faulk said on yesterday's T&L that he's talked to several people close to the situation and they all believe he would enter the portal after he's done with USA baseball. I think he just wants to play his final season closer to home.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
He's going pro after next season so he wont be getting a Stanford degree regardless. Robbie Faulk said on yesterday's T&L that he's talked to several people close to the situation and they all believe he would enter the portal after he's done with USA baseball. I think he just wants to play his final season closer to home.

I have no info, but it wouldn't be at all surprising if a Mississippi kid is not completely happy in Palo Alto, Cali playing in front of a thousand people a lotta nights.

If he's not gonna get a Stanford degree, why not come closer to home and play in front of big crowds in the best conference in baseball. No idea if that means Mississippi State.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login