Portal Takes Another

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
Von Seibert hit the portal this morning. That makes 5 including Lane Forsythe, Bryce Hubbard, Ryan Williams, and Graham Yntema. We also got a DII Pitcher coming in Nate Lamb from Young Harris College

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Only 2 you are worried about hitting the portal are Hines and Jordan.

Everyone else is probably too scared to enter it because its unlikely they’ll land on SEC rosters.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Not to pick on Seibert but I was amazed to see that in two years, he had zero extra base hits. Several singles, but that’s it.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Not to pick on Seibert but I was amazed to see that in two years, he had zero extra base hits. Several singles, but that’s it.
And we kept trotting him out there in big situations in 2022.

I'm starting to think these guys really either do not know to evaluate/project players, or just did their recruiting based on rankings/metrics. Whether it was COVID or not. Whatever it was, it bit them (Foxhall especially), and now they have one season to fix it.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Man… these are the kind of threads you just shouldn’t read if you’re a player or a parent.
Why??
If they’re terrible they’re terrible and should go.
No, we don’t need to lose the Jordon’s and the Hines and maybe one or two others but the rest, if they don’t want to be here then good riddance.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login