POS from Aub ejected

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Every time Auburn enters an arena

Dont Give Up Season 5 GIF by grown-ish

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
They interviewed Pearl and he practically justified because he had gotten hit in the throat and just retaliated.

Reactions: eckie1

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Hate that 17er
He should have gotten tossed in our last regular season meeting when he threw the ball after a tie up.
Then the horseshit in the tournament with his elbow on Murphy and hitting Jeffries then flopping like a *****
It’s been a while since I’ve hated someone as much but that gif of Henderson is close he was a flashy *** just don’t remember him taking dirty shots
Could be wrong though

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I was surprised to see the officials swallow their whistle for the last six seconds of the game, right after the last free throw, when they had been blowing their whistle so freely the last minute of the game. I am not saying that there was a foul, but there were a lot of bodies on the floor from both teams.

Then I realized that same old dumbass got himself thrown out at the beginning of the game, putting Auburn where in a position with Yale, they shouldn't have been to begin with.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Just a friendly reminder that former Bulldog AD John Cohen employs both Bruce Pearl and also hired social pariah Hugh Freeze days into his tenure at Auburn.

Btw, 17 Auburn.

Yeah, all goodwill towards Cohen is long gone. If you willfully employ trash then you're trash too. The crap doesn't fall far from the butthole, or however the saying goes.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login