Positives from tonight.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
1. Parson shows some promise.
2. Defense actually played ok. Gave up about 350 yards and 17 points. You should win every game when your defense plays like that.
3. were one game closer to a new coaching staff.

Personal positive. All shred of sympathy and hope I had for this staff is now expunged from my brain. Thanks for your service in an extremely difficult situation. You were paid well for your efforts.

Time to reset the program and move on from the sad ending to the Leach era.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Reactions: dawgman42

goodknight

Jan 27, 2011
1. Parson shows some promise.
2. Defense actually played ok. Gave up about 350 yards and 17 points. You should win every game when your defense plays like that.
3. were one game closer to a new coaching staff.
Season almost over.
Parson looks the better qb by far

patdog

May 28, 2007
Parson looks like he has promise, but he also looks like he has no idea what he’s doing yet
So he'll fit right in with the rest of the offense. **

Seriously, I think for a true FR getting his first snaps, he looks like he has about as much of a clue as I'd expect. He had a few good plays and a few pretty bad ones. He just needs a little time to adjust to the pace of play at this level.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
So he'll fit right in with the rest of the offense. **

Seriously, I think for a true FR getting his first snaps, he looks like he has about as much of a clue as I'd expect. He had a few good plays and a few pretty bad ones. He just needs a little time to adjust to the pace of play at this level.
Oh I agree. It wasn’t a knock on him. It was more of “he’s a freshman who’s third string and had an injury that limited him in practice”. Plus I don’t have a lot of faith in coaching

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login