Possibly the most honest commentary ever delivered on ridiculous college football rivalries

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Sounds just like an essay that I wrote in a senior English class that I ended up getting the only A any undergrad ever got that year from that professor. He happened to point it out in the class because he said it was the first time he went from a grading a paper from an F to an A

He said he fell for it completely - hook, line, and sinker. He was ready to smash me in front of the class for being so preposterous and ignorant, but that I saved it with just one line from the essay. I wish that I could find it.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

The guy's voice and delivery are so perfect.

These were the good ole days of local news. Reminds me of Ron Burgundy. Hell, he sounds like the guy that narrated Anchorman.

And, Holy Shite, I look the guy up and find this little tidbit from Wikipedia...

"When WXYZ expanded to a 5pm newscast in 1982 Bonds would anchor that newscast and continue as anchor of its 11 p.m. newscast until 1995, when he was fired for yet another drunk driving arrest."

HE WAS RON BURGUNDY...

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login