B
Those Final Four matchups aren't possible.UNC over Pitt, UCLA over Kansas
Well, they have beaten Kansas this year. Also, just call it the Carmelo pick. Ever since then I always end up going with a team that has the best player in the country. I didn't really mean to have them going to the Final Four from the get go. It sorta just happened. I thought they'd upset USC. Then run Wisconsin out of the gym (I really really hate the way Wisconsin plays and this is more of a hope pick). I just don't have a good feeling about Georgetown, so I thought, sure Beasley can score 40 on them. Then... well they have beaten Kansas this year.CowtownDawg said:Really? You see them being able to come out of a bracket with Kansas, Clemson, Vandy, USC, Wisconsin, & Georgetown in it? What is your reasoning or is it just a hunch?
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama