Posted without comment

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Peaky Blinders Blank Stare GIF

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
If I'm not mistaken someone called this last week in a post about GameDay. Someone got their panties in a wad that crime was predicted. I hope they realize they shoulda kept their silly comments to themselves. Crime is every day in Jackson. That is why there are not many events in Jackson anymore. It's just a bigger opportunity for victims

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Turn on your sarcasm meter, dude.
Are you so ill informed you don't realize police departments are run at the county and city level and not from the State Capitals? You think crime in Houston and Dallas is the fault of Austin? You think George Soros went thru and got Jackson's approval to fund his hand picked DA outta Oktibbeha County?

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
“Jackson Police and MS Hwy Patrol are seeing who is responsible”

Spoiler alert - zero arrests will be made.
Jackson actually has police officers left who are willing to patrol that war zone? You'd have to pay me six figures at a minimum to suit up for that city.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Insert / Whoosh/ gif here for anyone thinking local law enforcement law and practices are guided by rules of State Legislatures.

Dude, I was kidding.

Pretty sure everybody here but you got that.

Sorry, but damn...

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Insert / Whoosh/ gif here for anyone thinking local law enforcement law and practices are guided by rules of State Legislatures.
Holy shite. Is this you?

1667223335432.png

I loved you in Guardians of the Galaxy. Didn't realize who this was or I would have explained the joke the first time. Anyway, the joke was that Jackson politicians and the national media and leftists keep blaming republicans in the state legislature and past republican governors for Jackson not having potable water, when obviously that is a city responsibility and state republican officials couldn't feasibly just set up a water and sewer system to compete with the city of Jackson or take over the city of Jackson's water and sewer (for reference see what has happened with the legislature trying to make sure JAN has competent leadership).

So when he She Mate Me Said "Clearly a State government issue. NYT Article incoming", he was mimicking the absurdity of blaming the state government (and national articles being written blaming the state governemnt, and republicans) for the water issue. Hope that is clear enough.

Reactions: She Mate Me

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Holy shite. Is this you?

View attachment 254100

I loved you in Guardians of the Galaxy. Didn't realize who this was or I would have explained the joke the first time. Anyway, the joke was that Jackson politicians and the national media and leftists keep blaming republicans in the state legislature and past republican governors for Jackson not having potable water, when obviously that is a city responsibility and state republican officials couldn't feasibly just set up a water and sewer system to compete with the city of Jackson or take over the city of Jackson's water and sewer (for reference see what has happened with the legislature trying to make sure JAN has competent leadership).

So when he She Mate Me Said "Clearly a State government issue. NYT Article incoming", he was mimicking the absurdity of blaming the state government (and national articles being written blaming the state governemnt, and republicans) for the water issue. Hope that is clear enough.
Schitt. Yesterday was a drinkin' day for me. I deleted my last post. My Bad. My bad to all y'all.

Attachments

• Guilty Bulldogs.jpg
    Guilty Bulldogs.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Schitt. Yesterday was a drinkin' day for me. I deleted my last post. My Bad. My bad to all y'all.

Well done owning it.

I don't blame you for be being pissed in the face of people blaming Jackson problems on everything but Jackson leadership.

I feel the same, obviously.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Holy shite. Is this you?

View attachment 254100

Absurdity is absolutely the correct word. It is incredible what passes for journalism on a national level. It's clearly nothing but propaganda.

It actually frightens me the older I get.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Big Sheep81

Feb 24, 2008
Are you so ill informed you don't realize police departments are run at the county and city level and not from the State Capitals? You think crime in Houston and Dallas is the fault of Austin? You think George Soros went thru and got Jackson's approval to fund his hand picked DA outta Oktibbeha County?
Lighten up Francis. It was a sarcastic comment and it went over your head. Just say "Oh, never mind" and move along.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login