Practice Jerseys

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
watching the player and media videos looks like we have a jersey that adidas doesn't show for a gene jersey. I actually like the practice jersey better with the Miss. State on the chest. Looks better to me than the blank ones with just numbers and mstate on the collar. I know this is our usual practice jerseys. But to me it's better.what's wrong with this classic look for a game jersey? IMG_2321.jpgIMG_2320.jpg

Last edited:

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
watching the player and media videos looks like we have a jersey that adidas doesn't show for a gene jersey. I actually like the practice jersey better with the Miss. State on the chest. Looks better to me than the blank ones with just numbers and mstate on the collar. I know this is our usual practice jerseys. But to me it's better.what's wrong with this classic look for a game jersey? View attachment 380197View attachment 380199
Other than the gawd awful 3 stripes dominating the shoulders plus adding the logo too, they are, cute.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I like the jokes. I was just saying in my opinion the classic look with the miss state looked better than the new game jerseys they just unveiled.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login