Pre-Thanksgiving Tunes

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I've always been a fan of her's, not necessarily her singinng, but of her and all of the good things she's always done. But on 2 tracks I've listened to this one included, she sounds like she's singing w/ a mouthfull of food and doesn't want to spill any of it while she's singing, dang thats bad. I listened to the old Bob Seger "Night Moves" yesterday that she does w/ Chris Stapleton on that album. Whoever put that together should be arrested, he wasn't bad but she was horrible. The whole thing sounds like cheap karaoke tracks that they sang to in a tile bathroom.

• Angry
Reactions: AROB44

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
Favorite for 8 years now. First play after the Thanksgiving meal when everybody's on that second bourbon or port. Give it a second.

Always followed by this one

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I've always been a fan of her's, not necessarily her singinng, but of her and all of the good things she's always done. But on 2 tracks I've listened to this one included, she sounds like she's singing w/ a mouthfull of food and doesn't want to spill any of it while she's singing, dang thats bad. I listened to the old Bob Seger "Night Moves" yesterday that she does w/ Chris Stapleton on that album. Whoever put that together should be arrested, he wasn't bad but she was horrible. The whole thing sounds like cheap karaoke tracks that they sang to in a tile bathroom.
If you don’t have something nice to say about Dolly, shut your mouth

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I'm not gonna lie, that Dolly Rockstar Album is ......interesting. A few songs aren't ....terrible.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Wife has C Aguilera Christmas tunes on….not sure how I feel about them

Edit: this **** is miserable. If I wanted to listen to a wailing goat, I’d go to the farm

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login