Preacherdawg, you need to learn to preach in zoomer language.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I'm guessing there will be no capitalized letters or punctuation since that seems to be the norm nowadays too. Can't understand why that is such a hard thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Is this dude wearing one of those prosthetic skull caps that make one appear to be bald?

I think he just doesn't know how to shave his head/beard. As a bald-beard expert, I shave down to mid-ear (basically where most clean shaven men with hair stop, or start rather shaving down). Stopping where he did/does is odd.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
But there shouldn’t be double spaces between sentences. What are you typing on, a typewriter?
I borrowed Ronny Baseball’s gear, thank you??****

I always double space between sentences in Word. I don’t use it often at all, but based on the resume advice I’ve seen, they say to avoid it. Gen Z is now the grunt workers doing the resume screenings, and they have no attention spans…. The shorter, the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 11thEagleFan

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
Oh, that's hilarious! I'm sure some of our language in church is just as funny to them. So, let's all be sure to pray for a hedge of protection around them.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
"The total neglect of this art [speaking] has been productive of the worst consequences ... in the conduct of all affairs ecclesiastical and civil, in church, in parliament, courts of justice ... the wretched state of elocution is apparent to persons of any discernment and taste … if something is not done to stop this growing evil … English is likely to become a mere jargon, which every one may pronounce as he pleases."

Thomas Sheridan, A General Dictionary of the English Language, 1780

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I showed

But I don’t think millennials tried to singlehandedly ruin the English language.
room something GIF

Millennials have come up with some of the dumbest mother17ing words and slang in the history of the English language.

Your people have been ON FLEEK with your THIRSTY AF BAE getting TURNT up VIBES and CLAPPING BACK since Gen Z was figuring out their gender in elementary school.

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
It's alive. Pluto may be no more, but I'm keeping the Oxford comma alive, and well.
I'm keeping them both alive and well! Pluto was one hell of a cartoon character, and the comma makes way more sense than these younger generation's ideas.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I borrowed Ronny Baseball’s gear, thank you??****

I always double space between sentences in Word. I don’t use it often at all, but based on the resume advice I’ve seen, they say to avoid it. Gen Z is now the grunt workers doing the resume screenings, and they have no attention spans…. The shorter, the better.
That's not what she said.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login