Premier League starts August 11…

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
The season starts August 11– that’s a week from today.

I reactivated the fantasy league last month.

If you were in the John Ingram Memorial League this past season, you should automatically rejoin once you create your team.

If you want to join and weren't in the previous season, just send me a PM.

You can create your team at https://fantasy.premierleague.com

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: patdog

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
So just two more weeks of non-sports related political posts? Cool. But, with Musah and Pulisic at Milan, I may start watching Serie A a bit more.

Actually it might just be one more week.

Fall practices usually start in the first week of August and Tuesday is… August 1.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I watch but don't know as much as the fan needs to be in this league. I will do an auto-pick team if you need more slots filled to make things more interesting in the league. Just PM me.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

patdog

May 28, 2007
Yeah. I forgot about that. I did read that Juventus was trying to get rid of McKennie.
Can’t blame them. Lot of talent, but looks like he has attitude issues & doesn’t work hard.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Is anyone else having trouble with the website taking them to make a new password only to have you try to make a new password when you login. I have tried this from two devices. I don't know what is going on

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Is anyone else having trouble with the website taking them to make a new password only to have you try to make a new password when you login. I have tried this from two devices. I don't know what is going on
IMG_5818.jpeg

Huh. Odd.

Try clicking forgot your password on that site to see if you can get out that loop that way.

skb124(2)

Jul 30, 2023
I can't figure out how to send a direct message here, but I've got two buddies who would like to join the league this year. I'm already in, but could you send me the info that I can share with them? I tried to look on the PL site but it doesn't give the info out.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I tried to join with my existing account. It asked me to make a new password and log in again. When I logged in, it directed me to create a new password again. It kept me in this loop even if I went through the "forgot my password" option. When it was doing the same thing the next day, even with a different browser, I just used another email to make a new account. I was able to log in and create a Fantasy team. I'm guessing my old account was corrupt. Odd.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I can't figure out how to send a direct message here, but I've got two buddies who would like to join the league this year. I'm already in, but could you send me the info that I can share with them? I tried to look on the PL site but it doesn't give the info out.
I think you can’t send PMs because you’re a brand new member.

@dawgstudent — how long until he has direct messaging privileges? Or can you or another admin set him up with DMs?

HotMop

May 8, 2006
I was in the league last year but it didn't automatically put me in the league. PM sent.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006

Check your DMs when you get a chance please.

@dawgstudent — Thanks again for your help.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I was going to create another post but this thread was active enough in the past few days that I thought I’d just edit the original post I made last week.

I autocreated my team a month ago and made changes in the past week thanks to folks being injured (first, Gabriel Jesus, then Christopher Nkunku). I may do some more tinkering still.

Oh. And Bump.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login