Prepare yourselves

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
The "Cohen loves MSU so much he had a change of heart" spin is coming.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Nah, he's gone regardless. We didn't want him to stay and now we've got a reason to cut ties.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
But wait, Robbie says it's just a business.

Hadad says MSU doesn't care about any of you, we ain't family and green is all that matters.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

Hadad says MSU doesn't care about any of you, we ain't family and green is all that matters.
Yeah, we need to quit this "business" bullcheet when it comes to MSU. It's more than that, and we all know it, even if we say otherwise in the name of trying to be 'level-headed'.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Yeah, we need to quit this "business" bullcheet when it comes to MSU. It's more than that, and we all know it, even if we say otherwise in the name of trying to be 'level-headed'.
Well we all know it is a business but the reality is MSU needs every last one of us. I get mail every other week that confirms this.

As Hadad put it.... "MSU would dump you for another booster with more money." (Loosely quoted).

However the reality is, the Bulldog Club doesn't have a waiting list of wealthy folks or a waiting list at all to replace anyone.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Well we all know it is a business but the reality is MSU needs every last one of us. I get mail every other week that confirms this.

As Hadad put it.... "MSU would dump you for another booster with more money." (Loosely quoted).

However the reality is, the Bulldog Club doesn't have a waiting list of wealthy folks or a waiting list at all to replace anyone.
That's every business , organization, church and university.

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014

Ask those lifetime baseball ticket holders and I believe they would confirm Hadad is right.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Ask those lifetime baseball ticket holders and I believe they would confirm Hadad is right.
Ok. Good point. As I was just thinking football inventory.

So by Hadads logic, those fans should just go be LSU fans. Or fans of another school that wins more often???

Maybe I should sell my football tickets to Auburn fans this weekend. Or UGA fans next. Stay home and watch Alabama. You know business decisions since MSU is out of the conference and playoff race.

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
Ok. Good point. As I was just thinking football inventory.

So by Hadads logic, those fans should just go be LSU fans. Or fans of another school that wins more often???

Maybe I should sell my football tickets to Auburn fans this weekend. Or UGA fans next. Stay home and watch Alabama. You know business decisions since MSU is out of the conference and playoff race.
I think the point Hadad is trying to make is that we as fans shouldn't get our panties in a wad when MSU chooses $$$ over our loyalty. I am not saying that I support this logic but I believe what Hadad is saying is absolute fact, especially under Cohen as the AD.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I think the point Hadad is trying to make is that we as fans shouldn't get our panties in a wad when MSU chooses $$$ over our loyalty. I am not saying that I support this logic but I believe what Hadad is saying is absolute fact, especially under Cohen as the AD.
I get his point. ..and when someone like Mullen or Byrne leave, I get it. When alumni, like Stricklin or Cohen leave, and the mouth piece says it's just business, then why don't I say... it's just business, sell tickets and go to Tuscaloosa myself.
However that's just my thoughts.

Reactions: patdog and Dawg1976

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
The "Cohen loves MSU so much he had a change of heart" spin is coming.

I can not see a path that Cohen is still MSU's AD. If he had any intentions of wanting to stay, a release should have already been made.

I think him staying would be a PR nightmare for MSU.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login