Preseason Prognosticators will be starting at some point**

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Here's mine:

Date
Saturday, Sept. 2Southeastern Louisiana"We looked good, but it's too early to know anything. The offense was clicking more than I expected."
Saturday, Sept. 9Arizona"We had to grind it out, but this is our identity. It's good to be playing Mississippi State Football again."
Saturday, Sept. 16LSU"We are a trash team. College football is over for us. We will never compete with the big boys in the SEC. Leach knew that we had to do something different to compete, and now we're back to trying to play the same way as everyone else, and we don't have the talent."
Saturday, Sept. 23at South Carolina"Fire Arnett. How did we lose to South Carolina. We have the talent to beat them. This is 100% on the coaches. We never should have rushed to hire an unproven defensive coordinate to fill an SEC job."
Saturday, Sept. 30Alabama"Burn the program down and build from scratch. I didn't expect to beat Alabama, but at least try to keep it close for a half. Our coaching staff is lost. Our players have given up."
Saturday, Oct. 7Western Michigan"We looked good again, but it's easy to look good against Western Michigan."
Saturday, Oct. 21at Arkansas"Thank God Arkansas is the only place with coaches less competent that ours. Even then, we almost lost, but a road win is a road win."
Saturday, Oct. 28at Auburn"How the 17 did we lose to a Hugh Freeze-coached bad Auburn team. They just got stomped by Ole Miss. Fire the staff now."
Saturday, Nov. 4Kentucky"Why couldn't we do this last year? Why do we save our good games for when our season is already destroyed."
Saturday, Nov. 11at Texas A&M"I can't watch anymore. I can't wait for baseball season."
Saturday, Nov. 18Southern Miss"Southern is Southern. Ho hum. On to the Egg Bowl."
Thursday, Nov. 23Ole Miss"Always good to beat Ole Miss, and great to see we showed some signs of life for once. Arnett better keep this up next season and fix a bunch of stuff in the off season, or we'll be looking for a new coach this time next year."

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
The optimist in me says 8-4 and one of the typical bowls we always seem to be in the running for year after year. The good news there is we typically are in the running for one somewhere.

The pessimist in me says 6-6 with a bowl game named after some obscure never before heard of business that doesn't even do business in MS

A request from me that I know most if not all will ignore. Please hold off on even bringing up the bowl prediction BS until, lets say, the 1st of Nov? We literally NEVER know which it will be until at least the weekend after the Egg Bowl, why throw that crap out there preseason?

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Here's mine:

Date
Saturday, Sept. 2Southeastern Louisiana"We looked good, but it's too early to know anything. The offense was clicking more than I expected."
Saturday, Sept. 9Arizona"We had to grind it out, but this is our identity. It's good to be playing Mississippi State Football again."
Saturday, Sept. 16LSU"We are a trash team. College football is over for us. We will never compete with the big boys in the SEC. Leach knew that we had to do something different to compete, and now we're back to trying to play the same way as everyone else, and we don't have the talent."
Saturday, Sept. 23at South Carolina"Fire Arnett. How did we lose to South Carolina. We have the talent to beat them. This is 100% on the coaches. We never should have rushed to hire an unproven defensive coordinate to fill an SEC job."
Saturday, Sept. 30Alabama"Burn the program down and build from scratch. I didn't expect to beat Alabama, but at least try to keep it close for a half. Our coaching staff is lost. Our players have given up."
Saturday, Oct. 7Western Michigan"We looked good again, but it's easy to look good against Western Michigan."
Saturday, Oct. 21at Arkansas"Thank God Arkansas is the only place with coaches less competent that ours. Even then, we almost lost, but a road win is a road win."
Saturday, Oct. 28at Auburn"How the 17 did we lose to a Hugh Freeze-coached bad Auburn team. They just got stomped by Ole Miss. Fire the staff now."
Saturday, Nov. 4Kentucky"Why couldn't we do this last year? Why do we save our good games for when our season is already destroyed."
Saturday, Nov. 11at Texas A&M"I can't watch anymore. I can't wait for baseball season."
Saturday, Nov. 18Southern Miss"Southern is Southern. Ho hum. On to the Egg Bowl."
Thursday, Nov. 23Ole Miss"Always good to beat Ole Miss, and great to see we showed some signs of life for once. Arnett better keep this up next season and fix a bunch of stuff in the off season, or we'll be looking for a new coach this time next year."

This is incredibly well done.

Reactions: Old Fart Dawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If we control the ball like we will surprise some folks. We'd better do it now because Phase 1 of the NID will start separating the top 6-8 teams from everyone else. Phase 2 will have teams switching back and forth in the leading group until the big boys figure out the best way to work the new system. Phase 3 will see the teams with the most money, like Bama and Ohio State, destroy any remaining doubt they rule the CFB world.

Phase 4 will see the new CF Players Union striking for a better deal after the NCAA is disbanded and a brand new nationwide college football conference will be formed by the top 30 richest teams. The NFL may end up putting money into this new minor league.

Reactions: Old Fart Dawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login