Pretty cool AJ McCarron story.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I’m curious about his financial situation. I think I would show my kids videos of my bama days.
I came here to say the EXACT same thing. I believe he could easily get some old BAMA game film and play it on a loop and still collect his NFL $$ and pension. He could fly the kids and wife to every game if they wanted. I think the kids would like the money at some point in life more than seeing the old man throw the ball against some old washed up guys or guys that can't make it anywhere else.

dudehead

Jul 9, 2006
I came here to say the EXACT same thing. I believe he could easily get some old BAMA game film and play it on a loop and still collect his NFL $$ and pension. He could fly the kids and wife to every game if they wanted. I think the kids would like the money at some point in life more than seeing the old man throw the ball against some old washed up guys or guys that can't make it anywhere else.
I bet he just loved playing the game and this was a shot to do it again. My son had a hard time right after his playing days ended.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login