Price is right...

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
So waiting for our game and price is right is on, when did Barkers Beauties get replaced by Drew's Dudes?

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
It's part of the of age of political correctness that we now live in. We must be more inclusive of all ages, genders and body types or did you not get the memo.

Reactions: BossDawg78

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
TV gif. Comedian Dave Chappelle sits in a courtroom stand. He moves his head, lifting one eyebrow up in confusion. He says, “huh?”

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I was thinking yesterday, I’m at home on a school day with The Price is Right on TV. It felt like 1984 not 2024.

I also got a kick out of watching a NCAA tournament game on Max. I’m not used to the screen being so crisp it was always fuzzy when I watched Max back in the day.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Y'all know old women watch Price every day and get horney like their husbands right? Let Paw have Maw get a little worked up by one of Drew's dudes. Us younger guys might appreciate that assist one day when we get old and can't be bothered putting in the typical effort...

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
I was thinking yesterday, I’m at home on a school day with The Price is Right on TV. It felt like 1984 not 2024.

I also got a kick out of watching a NCAA tournament game on Max. I’m not used to the screen being so crisp it was always fuzzy when I watched Max back in the day.
Today's youth will never understand the struggle and thrill of trying to make out a tit in the skinamax scramble.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
So waiting for our game and price is right is on, when did Barkers Beauties get replaced by Drew's Dudes?
I would guess that market research strongly indicates that 90% of Price is Right daily viewers are either women or men who no longer have any lead in the pencil.

Who cares?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Today's youth will never understand the struggle and thrill of trying to make out a tit in the skinamax scramble.
I was really hoping there was a player named Tweed or Emmanuelle.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Loved staying home from school and watching The Price is Right
I think the order was Captain Kangaroo,
I Love Lucy and TPiR.
Later on General Hospital and or Days of our Lives became part of the rotation.

Reactions: mcdawg22

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I Love Lucy and TPiR.
Petticoat junction, green acres, I dream of Jeanie, gilligans island

Reactions: DAWGSANDSAINTS

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I Love Lucy and TPiR.
Oh yeah. Days was definitely going to be on the docket.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Yeah you had to get that length of that brown TV antenna wire just right!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ckDOG

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I Love Lucy and TPiR.
In the early eighties the McArthur hall TV room was full of all the big burly manly athletes watching General Hospital at noon (might have been 11). It was funny to see.

Seeing all these guys watching so intently and regularly gave me an idea, that I never did. In those days you should have opened a lunch restaurant with 3 separate dining rooms. One for ABC, one for NBC, and then one for CBS with TVs in each showing the Soap Operas from each network. Kinda like a sports bar, but a soaps bar.

Last edited:

Poppy IV

Nov 24, 2016
In the mid seventies it was the Dialing for Dollars movie every morning at the frat house for those who didnt need class that day.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login