Pro Tip: TV’s and Bluetooth Headphones

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Maybe y’all are already aware of this, but it was a recent discovery for me. You can Bluetooth headphones to basically all newish TV’s. Combine this feature with noise canceling headphones and the TV watching/napping experience reaches new levels. I tried this out Monday afternoon during the bowling green football game. Slept so hard in the recliner that I was slightly disoriented when I woke up. I was surrounded by my kids and other neighborhood hooligans acting a fool with their new Christmas toys. Never heard them. Of all the important world problems we solve on this board, have we never discussed this?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Maybe y’all are already aware of this, but it was a recent discovery for me. You can Bluetooth headphones to basically all newish TV’s. Combine this feature with noise canceling headphones and the TV watching/napping experience reaches new levels. I tried this out Monday afternoon during the bowling green football game. Slept so hard in the recliner that I was slightly disoriented when I woke up. I was surrounded by my kids and other neighborhood hooligans acting a fool with their new Christmas toys. Never heard them. Of all the important world problems we solve on this board, have we never discussed this?
Yup. My only problem is I’m a side sleeper, so the headphones get in the way sometimes. But when my daughter and friends are running around the house like banshees they are a lifesaver.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Yup. My only problem is I’m a side sleeper, so the headphones get in the way sometimes. But when my daughter and friends are running around the house like banshees they are a lifesaver.
I’m normally a side sleeper as well. Thankfully, I have no trouble on my back in a recliner.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login