Program Culture

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I'd argue you got a great look at the culture of our program in this game especially the boneheaded mistakes. There doesn't seem to be a lot of emphasis on the little things or doing them right. Looks like all of that walked out the door with the '21 team.
Have you seen our stadium? Smelled what's cooking in the LFG?

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Coco Vandeweghe Page GIF

Reactions: Anon1664516582

pmack3641

Aug 9, 2019
Over the last 2 years been on the side of Lemonis and during this season saw improvement, although had reservations and wanted to see the season play out. As the season wore on the small things where a major concern, the fundamentals weren’t there and that was coaching. I know posters ***** about the players which IMO is unfair to those guys. That’s on the coaches, mostly Lemonis, he’s getting the big bucks and definitely hasn’t earned it.

This current squad will be gutted, seniors, draft and transfers, it’s time to make that move (except Parker), give a new head coach a clean slate and bring the program up to the standard that’s expected. Personally I’d rather root for a new team with a new staff and watch it grow, unfortunately it won’t with Lemonis.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login