Programming note

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Since the post on severe weather is getting long, after the midnight update I'll start a new thread. I'll be chasing so once I hit the road I probably won't be on here very much, if at all. Kind of need to concentrate on what I'm doing. I've driven into three tornadoes chasing and the family would prefer I not make it number four any time soon. Live stream will be up tomorrow so in the off chance any of y'all are a Patreon supporter at the $5/month level you'll be able to see what I see. If not and you hear a report of a gray Dodge Ram pulling a wizard of oz you can realize I made #4 after all.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Since the post on severe weather is getting long, after the midnight update I'll start a new thread. I'll be chasing so once I hit the road I probably won't be on here very much, if at all. Kind of need to concentrate on what I'm doing. I've driven into three tornadoes chasing and the family would prefer I not make it number four any time soon. Live stream will be up tomorrow so in the off chance any of y'all are a Patreon supporter at the $5/month level you'll be able to see what I see. If not and you hear a report of a gray Dodge Ram pulling a wizard of oz you can realize I made #4 after all.

any idea about what time the really bad stuff will hit the Jackson, MS area?

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014
Madison public schools are all closing at 11:00-11:45 today. So sounds like they expect it to start at noon or shortly thereafter.

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
Madison public schools are all closing at 11:00-11:45 today. So sounds like they expect it to start at noon or shortly thereafter.

I think that means they expect it to start a few hours after that. They will want to give buses time to run and return before the bad weather arrives.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login