PSA: The Burbs is on Netflix

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
shocked tom hanks GIF by absurdnoise

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
i went to see this in the theatre when it came out. the guy sitting behind us had the most obnoxiously loud and irritating laugh ever. after hearing this laugh for over half of the movie i told my friend the next time he did that i was going to turn around and say something to him. well about 5 seconds later , he did that same loud laugh, i turned around to tell him to be quiet and it was then that i saw it was Ted DiBiase . needless to day i quietly finished the movie.

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
i went to see this in the theatre when it came out. the guy sitting behind us had the most obnoxiously loud and irritating laugh ever. after hearing this laugh for over half of the movie i told my friend the next time he did that i was going to turn around and say something to him. well about 5 seconds later , he did that same loud laugh, i turned around to tell him to be quiet and it was then that i saw it was Ted DiBiase . needless to day i quietly finished the movie.
Paul Orndorff would of slapped him.

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
You don't look like Virgil, do you? (Good call.)

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010

Was the laughter scripted?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login