Purcell better hire him a bench coach before next season

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Lady Dawgs just not coached very well. Out rebounded and too many wide open looks for Tennessee
This loss is not unexpected. UT was a Top 10 team and they're starting to play like it again.

The home loss to Ole Miss is going to be a killer unless we can find a good win to replace it.

Reactions: Irondawg

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
What exactly does a bench coach do?
Football Sport GIF by MolaTV

Reactions: chuckster.sixpack

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Tennessee had 25 offensive rebounds, we only had 31 total. Effort statistic
Dude, did you even watch the game? We've got only one true post player available - J. Carter. Denae Carter and Ramani Parker were not available. Soooo - we've got one true post player (Kohl is just outclassed on the floor with the likes of UT) most of the game whilst UT substitutes talented bigs freely. So, I'd say that you can't just call the rebounding discrepancy just an "effort statistic". The ladies played with great effort the entire game; we'll be much, much better with some depth in the paint.

Reactions: She Mate Me

ezsoil

May 26, 2013
D. Carter would have been the difference ...no way they get 25 offensive rebounds with her on the court

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Dude, did you even watch the game? We've got only one true post player available - J. Carter. Denae Carter and Ramani Parker were not available. Soooo - we've got one true post player (Kohl is just outclassed on the floor with the likes of UT) most of the game whilst UT substitutes talented bigs freely. So, I'd say that you can't just call the rebounding discrepancy just an "effort statistic". The ladies played with great effort the entire game; we'll be much, much better with some depth in the paint.

What's the issue with Parker and Carter? That lack of depth is hurting.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login